AZ Fieros Jan 2015 run, Tortilla Flats by Kee588T
Started on: 01-15-2015 11:32 AM
Replies: 4 (300 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 02-04-2015 01:24 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All
A couple of responses from the mailing list - but I think it all comes down to Tortilla Flats as the choice.
So (hoping for more than two cars this month),
Next activity is a run through the Apache Trail to Tortilla Flats for a late breakfast or early lunch the last Saturday in January, the 31st. The initial meeting point for the run to Tortilla Flats as the Fiesta Mall at Alma School and the Superstition Hwy; 60 West at the Dutch Brothers Coffee Shop (west side of Alma School about a 1/2 mile north of 60) at 8:30 and a secondary stop will be the QUICK TRIP at S. Idaho and W Apache Trail at 9ish. That should put us in the flats about 10 or so. If that doesn't work out - there is always COBBs in AJ for a good breakfast.
As far as I am concerned -- drive whatever is running.
Best
KS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SuperBowl Saturday Tortilla Flats run -- any takers?
My88RedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I are planning to attend.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All
Last Reminder Last Call:
Saturday Jan 31
The initial meeting point for the run to Tortilla Flats is at the Fiesta Mall at Alma School and the Superstition Hwy; 60 West, the Dutch Brothers Coffee Shop at 8:30 and a secondary may be the QUICK TRIP at S. Idaho and W Apache Trail at 9 ish.
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A good day for the trip east on the Superstition Highway to Tortilla Flats.
Some tight turns, blind corners, desert and lake views ending with some great people (Fiero owners) and good food.
All in all a pretty wonderful prelude to Super Bowl Sunday

Looking like February will be in concert with https://mail.google.com/mai...cc79e980?projector=1
FEBRUARY 21st
FARNSWORTH HALL
6159 E UNIVERSITY

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock