AZ Fieros October Drive-in-meet by Kee588T
Started on: 10-13-2014 04:50 PM
Replies: 2 (275 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 11-05-2014 03:43 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW
Time is j-u-s-t rushing by. October is almost half gone and no plans for AZ FIEROs event. And, it looks like it is up to me. So, I was cruising by TED's HOTDOGs the other day in Tempe, and it seems to me we haven’t been there as a group for a couple of years. So what about Sunday the 26th. Eveningish, again, to give the mid-day rush a chance to die down. The place was packed by 1PM Saturday. Let us say 5:30 at TEDs on the corner of McClintock and Broadway in Tempe https://www.tedshotdogs.com/ .
I do hope to see a few of the semi vintage ( you do know the newest is 26 years old) Pontiacs Fieros from the surrounding area there.
let me know
Best
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
October AZ Fieros Drive
Steve G has graciously volunteered to open up his driveway and garage for a short get together prior to the drive over to TEDs for those flame grilled dogs and burgers. Steve is at 1139 E Fairmont Drive Tempe, 85282. That is just a bit NE of Southern and Rural. If you haven’t seen a real space frame before - Steve has a de-skinned Fiero for viewing. Truly, I am thinking, he just wants to show off the new (old) 93 Firebird. I will be leaving the Whole Foods parking lot Ray Road and 101 about 4:45 to gather at Steve’s around 5:00 and trip over to TEDs (corner of McClintock and Broadway in Tempe https://www.tedshotdogs.com/) for 5:30 evening meal.
I hope to see a few more and enjoy a good old hot dog, brat or burger.
Best
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a few show up at Teds; Ron, Steve, Brandon and his wife, Lana and myself - 3 Fieros and a Firebird. ,
Next activity is a run through the Apache Trail to Tortilla Flats. Probably for a late breakfast or early lunch the second Saturday in December, the 13th

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock