Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  cars and coffee Amelia Island (concourse D'Elegance)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
cars and coffee Amelia Island (concourse D'Elegance) by jim94
Started on: 10-13-2014 01:24 AM
Replies: 3 (478 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 01-16-2015 12:20 AM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need fiero's to register so I can have someone of my own kind to park with. The show is on Saturday on the golf course. I need Jacksonville's fiero's to register. The show is in march 14, 2015. The Concours D'Elegance will have some nice cars, I went but I didn't show my car last year because I was too late. It is free too(cars and coffee). 12 - 15 of nothing but cars. Brian webber<bwebber@ameliaconcourse.org this is the person to contact for the entry form

[This message has been edited by jim94 (edited 10-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E-mail carsandcoffee@ameliaconcours.org for the application
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have e-mailed the people that run this event and have been told that the cutoff date for display vehicles is 1972 unless the vehicle is a race vehicle. How are you going to enter a vehicle that was first produce 12 years after the cutoff date? More power to you if you are successful in this show entry and I would like to know how you worked it so I can also go to the show with a display vehicle.

Typically the cutoff is 1972; however, race cars are exempt from the cutoff.

Thanks,

Brian Webber

Executive Director
The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Foundation, Inc.
3016 Mercury Road South
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Phone: 904-636-0027
Fax: 904-636-0171
Web: www.ameliaconcours.org

Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 10:18 PM
To: Cars and Coffee
Subject: 2015 Show

What vintage years of cars will be exhibited in your spring show or maybe it is better expressed as is there a cutoff date for the age of the cars being exhibited?

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 01-08-2015).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received an email the 2nd week of Dec saying I was accepted. I wish you luck because it's a great show.last year the McLaren p1 was under a car cover and was not uncovered till the next day. Parking in the clay last year sucked, not this year.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock