AZ Fiero’s September 2014 Drive-in Meet by Kee588T
Started on: 09-17-2014 11:13 PM
Replies: 1 (239 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 09-25-2014 11:05 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well September is here – almost gone in fact. We are planning a small get together in the next week or so. Hope the group can have a showing. Plan to keep September simple.
Sunday September 28th will be a meeting at FIVE GUYS BURGERS and FRYS, and if you haven’t been there the amazing mix your own pop/soda machines. The location will be 2641 N 44th Street Phoenix 85008 at 5:30 Sunday.
I (personally) will be leaving the Whole Foods Center at West Ray Road and Highway 101 around 5:00 PM. If any of the east or south siders would like to join me for the trip to Five Guys – let me know
Hope to see you there for burgers, fries and FIERO’s
KS
Well September is here – almost gone in fact. We are planning a small get together in the next week or so. Hope the group can have a showing. Plan to keep September simple.
Sunday September 28th will be a meeting at FIVE GUYS BURGERS and FRYS, and if you haven’t been there the amazing mix your own pop/soda machines. The location will be 2641 N 44th Street Phoenix 85008 at 5:30 Sunday.
I (personally) will be leaving the Whole Foods Center at West Ray Road and Highway 101 around 5:00 PM. If any of the east or south siders would like to join me for the trip to Five Guys – let me know
Hope to see you there for burgers, fries and FIERO’s
KS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As previously noted we are planning a small get together this weekend – Sunday evening. Hope the group can have a showing. The plan is to keep September simple. Sunday, September 28th , we will be a meeting at FIVE GUYS BURGERS and FRYS. The restaurant is cafeteria style, walk up order and find a table. In my opinion the burgers are some of the best chain food around, the fries are really good and the spiced ones even better, and if you haven’t been there the amazing mix your own pop/soda machines are a treat. The location will be 2641 N 44th Street Phoenix 85008 at 5:30.
I (personally) will be leaving the Whole Foods Center at West Ray Road and Highway 101 around 5:00 PM. If any of the east or south siders would like to join me for the trip to Five Guys – let me know.
Keep in mind, that if the two-seater isn’t running, we won’t mind if you drive the family vehicle. We are just there for some good car friends, talk and stories. Hope to see you there for burgers, fries and FIERO’s
KS
PS
Did I mention the boxes of peanuts you get to shell and munch on while you wait!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock