Michigan Cheese Run by MadMark
Started on: 04-19-2014 05:27 PM
Replies: 1 (289 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 04-21-2014 09:12 AM
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To start the year out I am planning on a run we have done before. The Michigan Cheese Run. Here are the details:

Hi Everyone:

For this run we will be meeting up at the Park and Drive off of US-127 and Round Lake Rd. at 10:00 am.

We will drive from there to the Burker King in Owosso where we can have a pit stop and there is a gas station close by in the same lot if you need gas.

We will then drive through the back roads of Owosso along through some of the Old section of town that has some neat older houses. We will go over to Chipman Road where we will drive along the river. We have to cross from there over to Hemlock Rd. to continue up further north and then cross over into St. Charles where we will stop at the head of the Rail Trail, where we can stop for a bio break if you don’t mind a one holer. Then up M-52 to Swan Creek Rd. and then East to River Rd. which we will follow up to the edge of Midland. From there we will go cross country on back roads to over by Bay City. Then up M-13 to the Williams Cheese Factory. Where we can taste the different cheeses and buy discounted cheese from the ends and pieces of the blocks. After everyone gets their fill of cheese we will go north on M-13 to a Bar just past Pinconning that serves BBQ. They have something like 21 different flavors and heats of BBQ sauce, from mild to unbearable.

We can break up there and it is an easy shot down M-13 to Kawkawlin to pick up I-75 south. You can also quickly get on US-10 west to go towards Midland or the western part of the state.

However, if anyone wants to go to Fieros Forever Museum in Sanford I can call ahead and make sure that he will be open for us. If you have never been to Fieros Forever Museum the owner has over 20 Fieros in various conditions in the yard and has several good Fieros in the garage. He also has a ton of parts and a section devoted to Fiero Memorabilia. If you want to go to this museum let me know ahead of time and I will call the owner.

Thank you,

MadMark
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Jack pulling out the LS-3, the perfect cheese getter?

Should be a nice run along the rivers with lots of curves and good roads. Leave it to Mark to keep the pace up to 3800 SC standards.

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock