Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
   AZ Fieros February Cruise/Run - Rock Springs Cafe 1:30 Saturday Feb 22 Come one -Co

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
AZ Fieros February Cruise/Run - Rock Springs Cafe 1:30 Saturday Feb 22 Come one -Co by Kee588T
Started on: 02-18-2014 11:28 PM
Replies: 3 (149 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 02-24-2014 11:51 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The NW folks did bring a suggestion for the February event. Thanks Dennis! It is a fairly longish run with a few questions yet to be answered. As that is the case, we are going for a slightly shorter cruise and luncheon to the Rock Springs Café for some multi-state renowned pie in Black Canyon City. Dennis’ run is tentatively positioned to be in place of the Tucson run / Motorama All GM show that was recently cancelled. Here is the web-page for the Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; . The planned arrival will be for 1:30 Saturday Feburary 22rd. We will again be leaving from the east side Whole Foods parking lot in Chandler at Ray road and 101, to hook-up with the west and north segments at 101 and Scottsdale intersection (Harkin Theater parking lot). Then as a group travel north to the Café. I will forward tentative meet/greet/ & leave times in the follow up later this week.
I do hope to see a full crew. Keep in mind, if the two-seater isn’t running, we do not sneer at Fiero minded people – no matter what they drive, or who they bring to the activity.
March is the BOP in Scottsdale at the Pavilions. The organizer says 49 classes - Classic, Limited Editions, Sports and Late Models. See the attachment to the email. If you are looking at this on PFF and not getting emails – forward me your address and I’ll post to you.
Please note there is now a google AZ Fieros “club” site, https://groups.google.com/f...m/arizona-fiero-club
Please send a request if you want to join up there. Someone will answer (I hope). There has been very limited activity so far.
About it for now
Best
K S
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little modification to the plans.
The north bound rendezvous will be at the Wendy's at Deer
Valley Road and 23rd avenue. As opposed to the Harkin off of Scottsdale. It's just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection,
east of I-17, traffic light and left turn lane onto 23rd and Wendy's parking lot.
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday 2/22/2014 -- Rock Springs Café Run
A little modification to the plans.
East Valley meet and greet will commence at the Whole foods complex in Chandler Located on the SE corner of Ray Road and Coronado Boulevard (just east of the 101) around 11:45AM. We can plan on leaving the site around noon. We head up the 101 and hook up with North and West groups at the Wendy's at on the corner of Deer Valley Drive and 23rd Avenue, as opposed to the Harkin off of North Scottsdale Road. Wendy’s is just north of the I-17 / 101 intersection, east of I-17 on Deer Valley, a left turn lane onto 23rd and into Wendy's parking lot. We are planning on getting into Wendy’s at about 12:45PM and leaving for ROCK SPRINGS Café; http://www.rockspringscafe.com/pies.html ; right at about 1PM and pulling in for lunch and dessert around 1:30. It is an uphill run most of the ways – so make sure the cooling systems are in good working order.
Hope to see you there.
Best
KS
Kee588T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four cars made the run up the hill to the Rock Springs Cafe. The burgers and pies were good - but I think the joint we used to hit with the Seattle club has the pies beat. Don't get me wrong I'll go back again. I just may opt not to be the last car in the convoy next time. You know the last car is always speeding to catch up, because the first car is always going the speed limit plus on a nice road day - well, even up hill the 2.8 will hit 95. Probably more - but I caught up to the others before I found enough open road.
March event will be the BOP Car show at the Pavilions Mall in Scottsdale on the 30th. I hope to see a few more there.
Best
KS

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock