Anything ever happen in SOCAL? by Puffpufpass
Started on: 11-09-2012 11:07 AM
Replies: 4 (309 views)
Last post by: Greyfox on 06-13-2014 06:43 PM
Puffpufpass

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PuffpufpassSend a Private Message to PuffpufpassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From SB, but would be very willing to drive to LA for a Fiero event. id drive pretty much anywere in mid to lower CA. any events or fiero clubs in the SO cal area?

------------------
87 SE. Cat delete, eibachs, aftermarket front swaybar, cone filter. short throw. 3.4 inc

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cbad cars. Every week it happens. Join up. I'm tired of being the ONLY Fiero there.
fiero5150

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero5150Send a Private Message to fiero5150Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieros of San Diego is having a Christmas get together on Saturday, Dec. 21, at 3 pm at the Boll Weevil restaurant. A gift exchange is planned. Gift should be a minimum of $10. The restaurant is located at 9330 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, Suite E, San Diego. It is located in the area known as Clairemont and is between Highway 163 and I-15. The president of the club is Fakhri, (619) 540-2196. Email is fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com. Come one, come all. The weather should be nice for a drive to San Diego.
phantaztix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phantaztixSend a Private Message to phantaztixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is an old old thread, but I was wondering the same (I'm from San Diego), and it would appear that the Fieros of San Diego website is defunct. Any updates?
Greyfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreyfoxSend a Private Message to GreyfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Santa Barbara and all points South....Any events happening this Summer?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock