Started on: 10-24-2012 07:26 PM
Replies: 1 (174 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 11-10-2012 09:01 PM
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is supposed to be a large car show at Ocala, FL for a three day period (October 26-28). You can get a weekend admission pass (good for a show car and two people) for $30. I will let you know how things turn out since this will be my first trip to this gathering.

Nelson
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was an interesting show with a fair amount of cars and lots of spectators. I would guess 750 plus cars were on display. IMHO, the show was somewhat disorganized with random parking, few/no car classes, and judging that was supposed to be Sunday morning was reportedly done Friday-Sunday. The site is rolling pasture land and quite pretty. I may go back there sometime next year if the schedule permits.

Nelson
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock