Maine by jake88fm2
Started on: 06-22-2012 07:17 PM
Replies: 11 (306 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-20-2012 01:27 AM
jake88fm2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2012 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any Fiero groups in Maine?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some people around the Portland, Farmington and Lewiston/Auburn areas, but it'd be best to ask this question in the General Fiero Chat section since more people visit there.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pffft . Don't we wish!

Old Orchard Beach here! Come on down! Briong a towel and a set of swimming trunks or what have you. We can throw some shrimp on the barbi! Oh yeah and bring your fiero too!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 06-24-2012).]

Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm up in Rangeley in the summer time (on my way up there this week)

I'd love to come down to some fiero event if one were held this summer.
jake88fm2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!!! I'm in Newcastle. I will make that trip this summer. Thrillhouse maybe we can meet up and finish the ride together.

[This message has been edited by jake88fm2 (edited 06-24-2012).]

Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone wanted to host and/or coordinate I'd be more than willing to drive down to Portland or thereabouts. I'm a teacher on summer vacation so I'm free anytime, just need someone to choose a date.

I've got a mostly stock 87 GT I can drive down.
I'd offer to host but we run a business renting out cabins, it probably wouldn't go over too well. Also Rangeley is on the way to nowhere.

[This message has been edited by Thrillhouse (edited 06-24-2012).]

jake88fm2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thrillhouse:

I've got a mostly stock 87 GT I can drive down.
I'd offer to host but we run a business renting out cabins, it probably wouldn't go over too well. Also Rangeley is on the way to nowhere.

The ride is the best part. In my opinion.

I know a few people around here with large parking lots where we could gather. But they would want a few of us not 2 or 3.
So if you know anyone around that owns a Fiero... and I will start making in happen.
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there will be a meet on July 28th at Jumpin Jake's restaurant in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
More info will be posted as the date nears!
Jumpin Jakes: map

Facebook page
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If somebody wanted to twist my arm just a little bit I would host one in August. We have 25 acres and home grown beef, chicken, pork, vegetables. I tried last year but no one wanted to come here. We are centrally located, Farmington. Wal Mart is within ΒΌ mile, 3 hotels within a mile, one takes pets. Anyone who wants to can camp right out back.

I will have to check with the wife for an exact date, but I would be happy to host a meet right here. I might even mow the lawn if I actually got someone to show up.
We would need a head count for food, BBQ, free of course but you have to bring your own beer. No shooting after more than 1 alcoholic drink and no driving after 2.
Bring the kids, this is a farm and if they like animals they will love this place, dogs, cats, goats, baby goats, bunnies, ducks, sheep, cows, chickens, horse, mini horses, peacocks.
Plenty of parking, like I said we have 25 acres you want to bring a camper, we have room.
So anyone want to come, we will say the 4th or the 11th of August, depending on when we could get the most people.

Edit to add anyone who wants to come PM me or got to the thread Melanie, fierowitch started in OT post PM what ever but come on by, foods free, brown hot and plenty of it, all home grown.
Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-09-2012).]

nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! that sounds like it has potential to be a good time!
jake88fm2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^What he said!
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any of you guys know chuck ??

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/072668-4.html

Curious what happened to him and his choptop project.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock