Meeting/ Cruise/ Xmas Party Austin,Texas by Bat City Fieros
Started on: 11-28-2011 10:39 AM
Replies: 1 (168 views)
Last post by: revin on 11-28-2011 10:41 AM
Bat City Fieros

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bat City FierosClick Here to visit Bat City Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bat City FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We only have 2 weeks before the meeting so here's what I planned. If there's any major objections, we can change but otherwise, I say stick with this plan since we are almost out of time.

I was going to do something east of I-35 but it's hard to find an interesting route so it will take a lil more time and effort than 30 min to plan that one. Instead, I found something in Bee Cave. We have not tested the route itself but the starting point and lunch spot will remain the same as stated below.

No fancy starting point, just a Chevron on the corner of Fitzhugh Rd and Hwy 290 W (address 10900 Hwy 290 W, Austin, TX, 78737). Be there at 10:30am to chat and we will leave at 11am. The route (as is) will only take 47min (25.4miles) and if any changes are made, I will keep it around that length so that we can be at the restaurant around noon.

We will be eating at the Iron Cactus in Bee Cave (address 13420 Galleria Circle Suite A128, Bee Cave, TX, 78738). I don't know if you've heard of them or been there, but I've heard they have good food. Looking over their online menu, I see they have a gluten free menu as well as lunch specials. Please check it out for yourselves and make sure we can all find something there we like. www.ironcactus.com

In summary:
10:30am Chit chat
11:00am Hit the road!
12:00pm Lunch, meeting, and gift exchange
??:??pm Head our own ways

Gift Exchange Info:
We thought to be in the holiday spirit, Bat City Fieros would do a white elephant gift exchange. Nothing crazy, I think the idea was something more along the lines of $5-$10. It is VOLUNTARY. Only those who put in will participate so no worries if it just isn't in the budget this year.

As always, a Fiero is not required, but encouraged!

Happy Holidays, everyone, and hope to see you on Saturday Dec 3rd!

------------------
Prez
www.batcityfieros.com
Check us out on Facebook @ Bat City Fieros
"We go batty for Fieros"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This event is happing this weekend!! Woo Hoo!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock