Lititz Fall MAFOA Show by amflyer
Started on: 09-06-2011 05:34 PM
Replies: 18 (658 views)
Last post by: crosshead4 on 10-03-2011 10:51 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again this year MAFOA will host their fall car show and swap meet along with their yearly meeting. It will be held October 8th,2011 at Lititz Spring Park in Lancaster PA. This event starting at 10 AM is also a picnic as well as a show and swap meet. The picnic is a bring a covered dish event and the club will provide the hamburgs and hotdogs for a dollar donation to offset the cost of the show. Here are the prices for this show Members will pay 5 dollars plus a covered dish, Non members will pay 8 dollars plus a covered dish and anyone member or not who does not bring a dish will pay 10 dollars. There will be four classes to enter your cars in as well as free swap meet spots under the cover of a large pravilion. We will also have our yearly meeting and elect new club officers for the 2012 season. At this time there will be three spots at this time open on the board for 2012 they will be for club President, Activities Director and News Letter Director. Any serving board member is free to keep their current spot on the board, but will still have to go thru the election process. There are also several local tours around the town so there is plenty to do.We will also have 50/50 raffles going on as well. We hope to see as many of you there as this is our final show of the year and has always been a big success each year that it has been held. Questions concerning this show can be directed to the club president thru the MAFOA web site. Notice to all the people that are planning on attending this show we were just notified that the grass area will not be able to be use to park cars on this year due to all of the rain that we have had. We plan on parking on the gravel parking lot adjacent to the bathroom. Please pass this on to anyone that you know may be attending. If you have any questions on this please call me at the number that is listed on the MAFOA web site.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

[This message has been edited by amflyer (edited 09-28-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooooooooooooooo IN! Should even be able to bring the car this time.
Tomski

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Sooooooooooooooo IN! Should even be able to bring the car this time.

Isn't that what you say every event? lol
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tomski:

Isn't that what you say every event? lol

Yeah but I really mean it this time. LOL.
Charlie64

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to attend now that I finally have my car worthy of public display...

[This message has been edited by Charlie64 (edited 09-14-2011).]

Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill be there with my 88 gt
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meg and I are thinking of making a weekend of it. Spend Saturday night somewhere in the area, then head to the Ren Faire on Sunday. More=merrier if anyone is interested.

FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning to be there.

pete 2m4, If you are watching this thread, I know you're planning to come out to Lititz, but what about your buddy who was at Quakertown... Is he planning to come out too?
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in !!!!! Be down in the morning on the 7th!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there as long as this noise I have isn't clutch related and will knock the car out.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zigaroo:

I'll be there as long as this noise I have isn't clutch related and will knock the car out.

Clutches are way overrated. You'll make it.
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to attending. Talked my daughter into coming along. Gotta have someone hold the camcorder while I drive!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please see new show details on the bottom of the write up at the top of this post!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to drive my car up this year but I got screwed out of a running Fiero by a certain "certified master technician" up in New Jersey that doesn't know how to put together a 60-degree V6 and I haven't had a chance (health) to fix it.

I'll enjoy seeing pics from the show.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 09-30-2011).]

crosshead4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crosshead4Send a Private Message to crosshead4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my alternator issues fixed, gonna test and then hopefully be ready
for Lititz!
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of today, there is a 75% chance I will be there with the VR6 Fiero and a crockpot of homemade chili.
Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

As of today, there is a 75% chance I will be there with the VR6 Fiero and a crockpot of homemade chili.
Dave

SWEET!!! Do whatever you can to make this, I've been looking forward to the day I got to meet you in person. This weekend, any final repairs were made to Petey that I wanted to have done before Lititz. Finished off with a RD clutch master and slave cylinder, bled the system, changed out the dino oil in the Getrag for Synchromesh, and put my short, angled shifter in that Chris Hahn made for me. The reason for the angled shifter is so that my Alpine flip-out screen will clear the shifter.
crosshead4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crosshead4Send a Private Message to crosshead4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to see you Dave and the VR6 again, neat car.
Just finished my 2.5-2.8 conversion in June.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock