Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Western NY end of summer gathering and cook out. August 27th 2011. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY end of summer gathering and cook out. August 27th 2011. by katore8105
Started on: 07-28-2011 08:26 PM
Replies: 57 (1069 views)
Last post by: Darksyde on 09-08-2011 08:41 PM
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday, August 27th 2011
NYFOC
!!!Fieros in the Park!!!
Ellicott Creek park
Tonawanda, NY 14150

Buffalo NY Fiero owners would like to extend a warm welcome to Fiero enthusiasts everywhere
to join us in our cook out gathering to end the summer. Four years running have the Buffalo Fiero owners gathered up to show off their cars and catch up together. This spur of the moment gathering has grown throughout the years and has since gained members from across NY.

Ontario being a hop across the falls, and Ohio a short drive away, we hope to see some of you semi local members out for the fun!

WWW.NYFOC.COM

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 07-30-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A pic from last year's, last minute gathering.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 07-29-2011).]

Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this may be the weekend our family gets together at Raquette Lake but if it's not, I'm definitely in. I'll have to check the calendar! It's been too long since I had the chance to hang out with some other Fiero folks!
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brocephus:

I think this may be the weekend our family gets together at Raquette Lake but if it's not, I'm definitely in. I'll have to check the calendar! It's been too long since I had the chance to hang out with some other Fiero folks!

Hell yeah! I hope to see you out there. I think I still have a 300 tbi rebuild kit for you here somewhere. Also, you will find that My car is no longer the Franken Fiero you've seen. The body panels match!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 07-30-2011).]

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in ... All for this event

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good I will make sure to see if we can come but so far it loks good since my plans for that wknd did get changed and its my birthday wknd hehe

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Barring any unforseen circumstances, I should be there (with my birthday hat on )

Rich
sargeants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sargeantsSend a Private Message to sargeantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as mentioned on gtfieros.com - I've got it on my calendar... just need to clear it with the wife's calendar.
But I think I'll win, she has to work that day :P
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2011 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we keeping our normal time of 11-12 ish? Or something else in mind?
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm good with that, earlier definitely works better for me, as I have plans later in the day.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was planniing on being out a little earlier, maybe 10 or so this time. I've gotta get together with some of you guys and iron out the details of food and preperation.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I can get a car running, I might be able to make it up there.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

If I can get a car running, I might be able to make it up there.

Shoot, it would be great to get you and 02greens up for it. Hope everything works out!
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to make it out! I've been slacking off on this forum and on my fiero, since I am trying to buy a house. I really need to do one Fiero thing this year.

I don't know if I will be able to take my Fiero, since its been acting funny and it's not on my priority list this year. If I dont bring it, Ill just take my pickup.

I also have a wedding to go to that day, I dont know how long I can stay....or even if I can make it, because of that.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Andrew

------------------
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
88 Coupe
84 Indy Pace Car
86 GT
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

ibook7537

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ibook7537Click Here to visit ibook7537's HomePageSend a Private Message to ibook7537Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to make it too, provided my car likes me on that weekend, if not I too will take my pickup.
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's what I'm talking about. It would be nice to double the turn out this year!
Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to be there also. And don't forget if anyone has empty wine bottles I can use them.

Larry

------------------

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

I plan to be there also. And don't forget if anyone has empty wine bottles I can use them.

Larry

Was already planning on bringing you your bottles back Larry. And thanks again, both bottles were outstanding!!

Rich
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a new local member here in the Syracuse area that will be there as well. Mike just recently registered with Pennock's and is awaiting Cliffs approval. He is really excited to meet everyone for his 1st Fiero event. He is about a month long Fiero owner and his car has seen quite a face lift already!

Edit: and I would be happy to return your bottle to you Larry!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 08-09-2011).]

mikes86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikes86fieroClick Here to visit mikes86fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to mikes86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this!
PFF
System Bot
mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to make out to your event.
Sounds like a great time.

Mike
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya I think maybe I can make this one too. Fingers crossed now! The Fiero gods can be fickle ya know.

DF
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wooho! This might turn out to be quite the turn out this year. I have a few NYFOC members that are either not on Pennock's or do not frequent that are planning to make it as well. I'm getting pretty excited!
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea this should def be a great event
mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What time is the event starting on Aug. 27th?

Thanks
Mike
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtcfiero:

What time is the event starting on Aug. 27th?

Thanks
Mike

I plan on being out there by 10 to help set up but anytime after that should be fine. Maybe 11 am or Noon I would think is a good time.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i may be able to make this one...anyone else from GTA/Ontario going?

If so, maybe we can meet up/caravan together...
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys. We are about a week out now. I was thinking something like everyone either bring something to share in respects to food or those who would rather just toss in $5 and pool into a grocery run. I am pretty sure there are grills there however I need to confirm that with the locals. I would be happy to bring some charcoal and sweet corn. Might not be a bad idea to semi organize here so as not to have too many of the same items.
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you looked into renting a site? They can be pricks if we squat into one as you know lol. I believe the small ones are $60.
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darksyde:

Have you looked into renting a site? They can be pricks if we squat into one as you know lol. I believe the small ones are $60.

I've submitted a reservation request for a pavilion near or at a parking lot. They all have grills. Not partial beyond that.
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

i may be able to make this one...anyone else from GTA/Ontario going?

If so, maybe we can meet up/caravan together...

Brian, Mike and I are planning to make this one Nick. We could all do the meet up thing at Mapleview as usual.

DF

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 08-20-2011).]

sargeants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sargeantsSend a Private Message to sargeantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what time are you planning on meeting at Mapleview?
katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok guys, the shelter has been reserved. Shelter #3 near the Niagra Falls blvd enterance.
Time to think about food! Any commitments? I have charcoal and sweet corn!

Edit to add. Weather is to be 80* and sunny!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 08-25-2011).]

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a fyi, shelter 3 has enough parking for about 2 maybe 3 vehicles at best. So prepare to park in the normal spot and walk.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking iffy on whether I am going to make it there. I have to help someone move from West Seneca to Arcade on Sat. Hoping we can get most of the heavy lifting done by noon or so, and then I can head on back and catch everyone for a little while!

Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

Time to think about food! Any commitments? I have charcoal and sweet corn!

I'll bring Doritos/chips

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i donate some cash for a groery run when i get there .....also be bringing my own drink.....bud light !!! still have a bottle of wine from larry left and yes larry i got the other bottle too for ya

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

katore8105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darksyde:

just a fyi, shelter 3 has enough parking for about 2 maybe 3 vehicles at best. So prepare to park in the normal spot and walk.

I am aware. For Saturday, that was the best I could come up with. Is a little walk but not bad. Either way it is a lot better than having everyone bring chairs.

Edit to add: John, I am also moving this weekend to be out of my house on the 1st!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 08-25-2011).]

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a busy weekend for you then! Buffalo Fiero meet and moving!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock