ATTN: Indianapolis and surounding area members ENTER HERE by ANTEC900
Started on: 06-12-2011 06:29 PM
Replies: 2 (311 views)
Last post by: docholliday on 08-13-2011 11:08 PM
ANTEC900

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ANTEC900Send a Private Message to ANTEC900Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many of you are local to Indy? Who wants to meet up, swap ideas, suggestions and parts. WHATEVER. I am usually pretty self contained but this non event crap has got to stop, Blow the cob webs out your tailpipe and do something DAMMIT. Let's get our own fiero swap meet going on I know I can get more members here, give me a reason to. Would you rather type to a name,.... or a face you met. Who's in? Where and when can you get free time?

I am thinking Mooresville, IN 46158 on friday nights around 5:30pm at kroger (they have a show there every friday)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might try posting this in the general Fiero Chat area, it seems the Events section does not see much traffic.

Good luck putting something together - Indiana really needs an active Fiero club.
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, just read your post and I've been to the Mooresville, IN car show on Friday nights twice this summer, but I had the only Fiero on site. I'll be going back this Friday, August 19, probably around 7-8 PM. If your there, I have a red 88 GT, my name is Mike. I live in Avon, IN about 15 miles away from Mooresvlle. You should also try the courthouse square in Danville, IN on the first Friday of each month.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock