Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge by FieroAndrew
Started on: 04-19-2011 05:10 PM
Replies: 14 (662 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 05-29-2012 02:56 PM
FieroAndrew

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I haven't been able to find out too much about this, but there is a Pontiac car show on June 3-4 in Pigeon Forge, TN at the Music Road Hotel and Convention Center. This is more of a quick heads up until I can find more information and post it, but we should try to get a Fiero group down there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found on the net . . . . Go To www.Pontiacsinpigeonforge.com

Follow link to Mike Blackburn (hi-lighted)
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jim! I was giving the number provided on the Pigeon Forge site a call, and basically he told me to go to the website too... Dont know why they didn't post that link instead. Noticed that we're in the same class as the G5&G6s... for some reason that doesn't strike me as very fair.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it would be hard to compete in a show alongside cars that are only a few years old when you're bringing a ride that's 23-27 years old. Based on last years pictures, it looks like there were at least 5-6 Fieros there so it'll still be worth going I think. Marking my calendar!
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone planning on being at this event?
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Anyone planning on being at this event?

I'f i get the money for gas ill attend :]

Wes
FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may try to swing by and visit, if I can find parking. Haha
cypherbane139

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypherbane139Send a Private Message to cypherbane139Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i moved from there a few years back!! that town has some kick ass shows
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it's very early yet but I'm thinkin I would love to do this show sometime. Is there a show in 2012 and any info online?

DF
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their Facebook page states that the "12th Annual PONTIAC'S IN PIGEON FORGE car show and swap meet for 2012 is June 1,2,and 3". I may have to try and head south and check it out.

------------------
Mike in Indy

FieroAndrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking my work schedule... I'm actually off that weekend, so I'll be attending for sure. Now on to step 2 and deciding if I should just get my car show-worthy now or keep playing around with her...
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for this thread! Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge will be June 1-3 this year, and it would be a great time for everyone in the region to get together and meet up and get to know each other in person. Who's planning on making it this year?

http://www.pontiacsinpigeonforge.com/

Robert
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAndrew:

..................... Noticed that we're in the same class as the G5&G6s... for some reason that doesn't strike me as very fair.

At one time, we had a class of our own. Even got a Fiero on the event tshirt. The problem is that Fiero participation has dwindled over the years. The Georgia Fiero Club had fielded as many as 10 cars in the past, but then the overall attendance just began to shrink. Even in the years we competed against newer cars, many came away with some of the top class trophies.

http://patswayne.com/fiero/pf07/
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Comin' Right up!! Who is going? I am not really gonna be able to have my car ready for this unfortunately but I will probably ride up there if some of you guys will be there... hehe peace

Pete

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few of the Georgia guys are coming up. The Music Road Hotel, host for the event is a little pricey compared to the Smoky Mountain Lodge or sometimes called National Parks Lodge that's just up the street about 300 yards. Plus they give discount coupons for your meals at the restaurant on the corner.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock