Started on: 10-26-2010 04:23 PM
Replies: 12 (842 views)
Last post by: Capitol City Fiero on 05-16-2011 06:38 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning to go as far as Indianapolis..

http://www.trainman.com/powertour.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
plan on doing the long haul

Leaving Chicago on Thursday the 2nd stopping Chattanooga for the night, and then getting there on friday!

Will be my first long haul on my own, used to go with dad in the 70 cutlass.

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 11-18-2010).]

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be down to do long haul with 1986 GT custom Larry I can get us around bad roads so you can do long haul
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations made.....looking forward to the annual Long Haul experience.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
fresnofiero559

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fresnofiero559Send a Private Message to fresnofiero559Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

Hotel reservations made.....looking forward to the annual Long Haul experience.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

looking foward to seeing this
FieroAndrew

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2011 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAndrewSend a Private Message to FieroAndrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow... this sounds like a blast. I may try my darndest to get there.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

plan on doing the long haul

Leaving Chicago on Thursday the 2nd stopping Chattanooga for the night, and then getting there on friday!

Will be my first long haul on my own, used to go with dad in the 70 cutlass.

if my interior swap is done by then and i can get off work id go with in my 87gt
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
car is in Florida and ready to go.
awestfield

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2011 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how many guys are planning on being at the stop here in nashville?
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.hotrod.com/2011/powertour/index.html for more information. I got my confirmation email today. I'm just waiting for the radio repair guy to get my radio fixed.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Change of plans leaving on the 1st from Chicago now and going to Indy for the night to join a group of cars leaving the morning of the 2nd from Edinburgh, IN.

We are going not the normal route to get there, so we avoid going through Atlanta, we are going to start heading South East at Louisville and go through South Carolina instead. Don't want to be seeing the same part of the country twice ( once on the way there, once on the way back).

We don't know where we are stopping on the night of the 2nd yet. But should pull into Cocoa Beach on Firday.

Personally I am stopping in Daytona Beach for a car show at a VA Home on the way in!

PFF
System Bot
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other than those who have responded in this thread, I know there are a few more going this year. When Phil & I started going on Hot Rod Power Tour in 1999 we were the only ones driving a Fiero, but since then we've seen more and more, which has been great. Not everyone goes Long Haul so it's hard to predict how many Fieros we'll see at each venue. See you in Nashville.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for the long haul

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock