2011 Spring Cruise in St. Joseph, MO by crazyinkc
Started on: 10-10-2010 03:46 PM
Replies: 17 (540 views)
Last post by: snakeskinner1 on 04-30-2011 10:26 PM
crazyinkc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI EVERYBODY!!!!

As some of you may know, Indyguy and i sometimes have little cruises/meets a few times a year. Well, we didn't have any this year, but we will next! Letting people know far in advance so there is time to prepare. We will meet up at Indyguy's shop (PM for address) around 5:00pm on Saturday April 30th. Then people can jibber jabber, show off their cars and what not. Then around 6 or so, go for a cruise around town and down some twisty, scenic, country roads which you can speed through at your own risk :P Afterwards if requested we can all stop and eat somewhere.

For any questions or concerns PM me or Indyguy and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have!!!

------------------
-FieroGirl Muahahaha

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun

I think you're about 3 hours north, but I've got a brother in KC that I can crash overnight at if I need to. I don't really check the events section much tho so you'll probably have to pm me to remind me or put up another post in general closer to the meet date.
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2010 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do!

And just so you guys know who came last time. There will be a completely new route. Nothing like the last one lol.
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any of you who have gone have Facebook, feel free to "Like" our cruise page.

http://www.facebook.com/?re...ises/102868793115389
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! We're in 2011 now. It's coming up soon!

------------------
C'mon you know my 4cylinder is Pimp. Just admit it. You'd own it.

pegasus87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2011 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pegasus87Send a Private Message to pegasus87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets have it now in the 16-25 inches of snow we are expecting. Im ready for this... ill talk to the people i know and help get the word out
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol thanks! as time gets soon imma get some fliers out. i was thinking about having it tomorrow actually. my car can actually fly over the snow believe it or not, cuz if i try to drive it, well, its not goin anywhere lol. wouldn't even be able to back out of the garage.
bobble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobbleSend a Private Message to bobbleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds interesting i might come :O
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun, hope I can make it.
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2011 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully we'll see you there! Mark your calender
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In one car or another I will make my way up there for as many of these as I can.

Chris
PFF
System Bot
Highjumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HighjumperSend a Private Message to HighjumperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be at the cruise. Keep em between the lines, and out of the rocks
Peace

------------------
1988 formula 2.8 5-speed Silver
Fully restored, 65,000 mi.
Stock 1/4 mi. time = 16.16
Mods 1/4 mi. time = 15.58
NOS 45hp 1/4 mi. time = 14.51

[This message has been edited by Highjumper (edited 03-20-2011).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2011 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Highjumper:

I will be at the cruise. Keep em between the lines, and out of the rocks
Peace

lol. well we'll put Joe last

[This message has been edited by crazyinkc (edited 03-20-2011).]

kcFieroDude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kcFieroDudeSend a Private Message to kcFieroDudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man I wish I could make this but I'll be in CoMo for the weekend. I got my fiero last week and can't wait to go to an event and see what other people have done to theirs. Everyone who goes...enjoy.
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well almost time for the meet and cruise. All you guys coming from kc area the route is going to head back toward your area. We will be going on a nice cruise route that will be ending at the Dave and Busters in KC by the nascar track. From there on you can leave or go inside with the group grab a burger play some games or whatever floats your boat. Hope to see everyone there!

The meet will take place at my shop the address is
4202 Saint Joseph Avenue
Saint Joseph Missouri 64506

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 04-18-2011).]

07Hoffmannd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i saw this event and got excited. but im in STL. 5 hours away

[This message has been edited by 07Hoffmannd (edited 04-27-2011).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cruise today! looking forward to see everyone there!
snakeskinner1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snakeskinner1Send a Private Message to snakeskinner1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
post some pics!!! i had to work one more reason to hate haveing to have a job!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock