This is an informational thread for those who may not see the other thread in General Fiero Chat. Discussion about the event is going on at http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082613.html.8th Annual California Coast RunWhen:
October 22-24, 2010Where:
San Simeon, CAHotel Reservations
Courtesy Inn of San Simeon - http://www.courtesyinns.com
9450 Castillo Drive
San Simeon, CA 93452
Say you are with Fiero group for $99 for the weekend rate. If they don't give you that rate, ask for Manish.Event ScheduleFriday, October 22
- Arrive Friday and check into hotel.
- Meet in pool area at 6PM for meet n' greet.
- Dinner at Main Street Grill in Cambria at 7:30PMSaturday, October 23
- Start lining up cars at 8:00AM.
- Driver's Meeting at 8:30AM
- Depart hotel at 9:00AM
- Lunch at Big Sur River Inn at 11:30AM
- Depart Big Sur River Inn at 1:30PM
- Arrive at Courtesy Inn at 5PM.
- Party and Catered Dinner in pool area at 7PM.
- Charity raffle at 8PM. (Benefits St Jude Children's Hospital)
- San Simeon Beach Bar & Grill from 10:00 till whenever...Sunday, October 24
- Depart for breakfast in Morro Bay at 10AM.
We end the day early on Sunday to allow people plenty of time to see the area attractions and still get home safely.Driving distance to San Simeon from major cities:
San Diego to San Simeon - 360 miles (6 hours)
Los Angeles to San Simeon - 245 miles (4 hours)
San Francisco to San Simeon - 240 miles (4 hours)
Sacramento to San Simeon - 300 miles (5 hours)
Redding to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Reno, NV to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Las Vegas, NV to San Simeon - 435 miles (7 hours)
Denver, CO to San Simeon - 1180 miles (20+ hours)
We have a great time on this event and have had people come from as far away as Arizona and Colorado. We try to make this an affordable event so people can come have a good time without putting a strain on their bank account. The hotel helps out with a $99 rate for the entire event weekend. Our cartered dinner on Saturday night is all you can eat and is only $25 per person. With those prices we can still afford to put gas in the cars! And don't forget those dollar bills for the charity raffle. You can win some great prizes and as always, the proceeds go to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org
More event info and registration is on http://www.fiero-performance.com.
Go ahead and go check it out and see all the pictures from past events.
8th Annual California Coast Run