Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  WHOS COMING TO THE FIERO MAFAO SHOW IN LITIZ, PA OCT 9???

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WHOS COMING TO THE FIERO MAFAO SHOW IN LITIZ, PA OCT 9??? by joe cat
Started on: 09-08-2010 09:44 PM
Replies: 2 (243 views)
Last post by: rchofey on 09-16-2010 09:24 AM
joe cat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joe catSend a Private Message to joe catEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAFOA Fall Show - Lititz Spring Park
Once again the Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association will hold its end of year car show and meeting picnic.

When: October 9th 9:00am - 3:00pm (Registration 9 - 11:00am)
Where: Lititz Springs Park, Lititz PA
Cost: $5 with dish to pass; $10 without bringing a dish

This is open to everyone. Judging will be from 11 am till 1 PM (popular voting) and awards will be given out at 2PM with dinner being served in between. All cars parking on the show field must register; no exceptions! There will be 5 classes to enter with four awards per class given out; the classes are Stock Notchback, Stock Fastback, Modified/custom Notchback, Modified/custom Fastback, and a new class called the "Survivor" class. This class will allow three minor changes to a basically stock car (Custom Wheel Cars and modified drivetrain cars cannot be in this class). The key here is that you must have the original factory paint on your car to enter this class. Car classifying will be the sole decision of MAFOA and all class decisions will be final. The club will be selling hotdogs and hamburgers for a nominal fee like we do every year. The club will hold its annual meeting this day as well. For more information; please contact Corey Leppo or Jenn Hahn thru the MAFOA web site. There is no pre-registration for this show. Members and non-members are welcome to attend. We will also feature our famous swap meet, spots are free so bring all your junk to sell or trade.

I hope to see everyone there as this show has been averaging 40 cars each year and growing. There is plenty of parking on the show field and surrounding areas with a hard cover pavilion along with rest room areas. Mark your calendars and don't miss this one!
When
Sat Oct 9 9am – 3pm Eastern Time
Where
18 North Broad Street Lititz, PA 17543-1005 (map)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Irvin Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2010 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Irvin GreenSend a Private Message to Irvin GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I comeing with the 87 and 86, Garry can't make it
rchofey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rchofeySend a Private Message to rchofeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will try to make it. Will be driving my 87 Gt.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock