East Tennessee Fiero Club Annual Picnic 8-21-2010 Everyone Welcome by 86blackse
Started on: 07-10-2010 10:26 PM
Replies: 5 (320 views)
Last post by: 86blackse on 08-16-2010 05:30 PM
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the East Tennessee Fiero Club annual picnic will be held on saturday August 21st at 2pm at the Red Clay State Park.

here is the website .. http://www.tennessee.gov/en...nment/parks/RedClay/

the address is:
Red Clay State Park
1140 Red Clay Park
Cleveland , TN 37311

we will be having hotdogs and hamburgers with all the fixings and watermelom.,we will have coke,diet coke,mtn dew. if you want anything else please bring it with you...i will have a large cooler..NO ALCOHOL DRINKS permitted in the park. please come out and take part of the picnic this year,robert is looking forward to this and wants to see everyone..if you need any information please give me a call at 706-264-3811..Gary

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2010 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been wanting to drive through the mountains out that way, so I might make a day trip out of this. Depends on whether I can replace my main and rod bearings in time, and paint.
awestfield

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for awestfieldClick Here to visit awestfield's HomePageSend a Private Message to awestfieldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man considering thats my hometown i guess i should go!!!
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we would be happy to have you all,,come on down i cook a mean burger in the grill and it is some of the most beautiful country you will find..plenty of nice motels within 15 miles of the park also if you want to stay the night...
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has this been canceled? That was the latest word I received.
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it has been moved to memories resturant due to the heat,rob cant stand the heat and it makes him very weak so i reserved the meeting room at MEMORIES RESTURANT in etowah,tn on hwy 411. they have some great food and its air conditioned.lol. everyone is welcome,the more the marrier, rob is looking forward to see everyone. if anyone wants to come but dont know where it is just google memories resturant in etowah,tn and it will give you the address to put in your gps unit or give me a call 706-264-3811..come on out and enjoy the fun and support robert and the ETFC....Gary

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock