Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  SOONER or later, Return of the RED RIVER Ruckus! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SOONER or later, Return of the RED RIVER Ruckus! by blakeinspace
Started on: 06-09-2010 05:20 PM
Replies: 41 (1088 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 10-19-2010 09:17 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
********* Ruckus 9 Event Date: October 16-17

How does that show song go?...

Something about some place North of Texas where the "wind comes sweeping through the plains..."

"Canada... where the wind comes sweeping through Saskatchewan..." Nope. Doesn't sound right or mention their bad beer.
"Dakoooota, eh... where the wind comes sweeping through da Black Hills..., yes?" Nope, the doesn't sound right.
"Nebraska... where the wind comes sweeping through the corn." hmm... might be on to something there.
"Kansas... where the wind comes sweeping the loser Chiefs and Royals to the dregs of their respective leagues." I like that.

"OOOOOOOOO-Klahoma... Where the wind comes sweeping through the Plains!"... bingo.

After 8 long years... the CFOGi inspired South Central Regional show, the Red River Ruckus, is returning to its' roots.
We are headed North... North of the Red River... To the heart of the Arbuckle Mountains (the oldest in the US)... to scenic Turner Falls!

The show date has been set by our hosts, the OKC Fiero club. The location is a state run lodge at Lake Murray. It will be in October, following Ruckus tradition.

Our friends North of the Red have supported the Ruckus show EVERY year. They have traveled to points like San Angelo, Kerrville, Lufkin, and Baytown... that is logging a lot of miles. I hope that we are able to return the favors and support and help them pull off a great event. Also exciting would be the chance to maybe pull in some new faces and cars from states like KS, AR, and MO. I know we have the Strickers up there... fieroX, Rare87, ARFiero, Tophertime, SilentAssassin... moving the show up the road has some exciting prospects.

I'll be starting a thread in GFC also for banter and ideas, but it was suggested that we keep one in Events to cover any random passers by!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/081346.html

I am looking forward to October already!

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

Here are the lodging details... Y'all have a green light to go ahead and make your reservations!

Place is: LAKE MURRAY LODGE; ARDMORE, OK.
Reservations phone: 1-800-257-0322 : Tell them your with the Fiero club or Group 97700
Room rates in lodge: are $ 60.00 per night ( plus tax) I believe she said It would end up like $ 63.00
Rooms: 17 have one- queen bed and 6 have 2 twin beds

We blocked 23 rooms in the lodge for Oct. 15 through 17
*(reservations will need to be made by Sept. 15 or your on your own regarding rooms available!)*

from the state website:
Lake Murray Lodge has 52 guest rooms plus 56 country cottages in this historic park. There is the Apple Bin restaurant, several meeting rooms, The Parlor lounge and cozy lobby with fireplace to enjoy. This sprawling state park provides visitors with all types of recreational activities from a swim beach, water sports area, miniature golf, horse back riding, swimming pool, ATV trails, fishing, waterskiing, boating, scuba diving and more. The diverse terrain, exceptional trails and historic sites including the Tucker Tower Nature Center make this a favorite destination.
http://www.travelok.com/lis...view.profile/id.4358

(They do have some cabins that are not booked, but I did not block them so I do not know which are available. They are scattered in the area.)

Regarding Cabins:
COUNTRY COTTAGE for 2: sleeps 2 , carpet, bathroom, kitchenette, picnic table with a grill - $53
COUNTRY COTTAGE for 4 - one bedroom, living area, sofa sleeper, kitchenette, picnic table W/ grill - with a fireplace is $80: (with out fireplace is $75.)
SMALL VILLA: sleeps 4, one bedroom, living area W/ murphy bed, bathroom, NO kitchen, microwave, small frig., grill- $83
LARGE VILLA: sleeps 6, bathroom, living area with a queen murphy bed, two bedrooms, kitchenette, microwave, fireplace and grill - $130
FAMILY CABINS: 6 PERSON, one or two bedrooms, full kitchen, living area W/ sofa sleeper, bathroom, fireplace, picnic table w/ grill - $130
FAMILY CABINS: 8 PERSON, full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, three bathrooms, living area W/ sofa sleeper Picnic table & grill - $170
OR-- 8 PERSON, full kitchen, 2 bedrooms ( one W/ one queen bed, one W/ two sets bunk beds; two bathrooms, living area W/ sofa sleeper, fireplace, picnic table & grill - $170
FAMILY CABINS: 10 PERSON, full kitchen, three bedrooms, two bedrooms, living area W/ queen murphy ded or sofa sleeper, fireplace, large patio with a grill - $230
FAMILY CABINS: 12 PERSON, (Colston Cabin) full kitchen three bedrooms ( two with queens) ( one with two bunk beds& two roll away beds), living area W/ sofa sleeper, fireplace, two and half bathrooms, wet bar, picnic table & grill, private dock $280

If some folks want to do the cabins, there are a few that were not booked when Tom last spoke to the reservations person.
The cabins are scattered in the area, and not close to each other; which is good and bad. Gives you some sense of privacy if you want to escape 'Fiero people'... but it keeps you seperated from the main gathering area.
--It appeared to me the main Lodge had better group area outside over looking the lake than the cabins, and several are already booked--

or if it suits you... you might can bring your RV, but I did not check into that as my 2.8L is not strong enough to tow one!
tent camping may also be an option, call them for details.

---> List of attendees and T-Shirt requests on the thread in GFC! <---

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 09-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WooHoo, me and GG are in!
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to make it, but I think another PCS is gonna get in the way this time.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in!

Looking forward to it... lots of photo opps too

Now just get the red car going!!!!

Jim
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in...lets get some dates nailed down to insure I am off for it....

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Sharon and I want to be there. We had a great time the 1st one. I need to tie down dates for my work ASAP.

HELP

DARKWING
aka, Mike Parker
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I may try to make it, depends on kids and all, but as soon as dates are tied down I'll see what I can do.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read what you say friends... I will call our Oklahoma neighbors and advise them that the natives are getting restless.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I read what you say friends... I will call our Oklahoma neighbors and advise them that the natives are getting restless.

Any dates yet?
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should know something real soon... Tom is hesitant to make firm announcements until the ink has dried so to speak. (he is in the process of talking with a state run lodge or possibly a La Quinta)

I can give you a better idea on dates though... Magic 8 Ball is saying weekend of October 15th. **
** Please note that Magic 8 Ball is not 100% realiable. Other answers might say "Most Likely" or "Reply Hazy, Try Again"
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Magic 8 Ball is saying weekend of October 15th. **
** Please note that Magic 8 Ball is not 100% realiable. Other answers might say "Most Likely" or "Reply Hazy, Try Again"

Why do I feel like I'm watching a Carnival Side Show. Set the dates in concrete and folks will make plans.

Ron
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom?
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** First post editted to reflect date!
Start scheduling your time off folks... we'z gots us a date! Weekend of October 15th.

Lodging details forthcoming... but odds are that it will be a state run lodge, similar to what we had in Ruckus 1, Texoma (RIP, developers bulldozed the place and then left the area a wreck). The price will be affordable, and though the structure was built in the 50's... accomodations should be fine for our needs... and if I understood Tom correctly... the scenery will be real nice. They also have a few cabins, (if they are available)... you can sleep like 4-8 souls...if you'd rather go that route.

The dates and lodging are firm for this event.

Originally posted by maryjane:

Tom?

Tom Myers, OKC. I think I sent you a PM or gave you his TN over the phone..., though my memory fails me on the subject. If you'd like it, LMK. Being a Ruckus vetran, I am certain he would value your input.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-25-2010).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom & I spoke already Blake. Busy as a bee he is!!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for what sounds like a great time.

Ron
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's plenty of time yet to post details and such, and I'm sure Tom or one of the Oklahoma co-hosts will be posting as soon as they have everything nailed down to specifics.
The date seems pretty well set Oct 16-17.
But, It will be helpful, as soon as possible, for everyone who thinks they even "might" attend, to go ahead and speak up. This helps the hosts to have a better idea regarding how many guests the lodging can expect, how much to allocate for things like giveaways, how much room they will need for parking Fieros at any show/shine, about how much seating to have any eateries to reserve etc.

Don & Jane will be there come heck or high winds.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in.....will be bringing my oldest boy with me also....
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updated the first post with lodging details!

(thank you Tom, OKC club)
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`ll be there.
Reservation made.
I`m working on maybe getting a running Fiero, but if not I will be in my truck.
Looking forward to it.
mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-30-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll say this, if I could be there, I would be. If I can find a way to get there, I will. It might mean sleeping under an (hopefully) clear sky but, I'd really like to be there. We'll see what happens.
One never knows what can happen if you look for and at all the opportunities. This should be a great event.

Bump.

Ron
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reservation made for Sat night

edit: 080810 Just had a change so I can come up Friday evening. Now if I can get the lodge to answer the phone so I can update the reservation

[This message has been edited by 2farnorth (edited 08-08-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my room reserved, hopefully I'll get to use it.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was giving this some serious thought.. it is a bit of a trip, but that does not mean it won't be fun... BUT, I have tickets to the Green Bay/Miami game that Sunday.. I just cant make it. Next time.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I was giving this some serious thought.. it is a bit of a trip, but that does not mean it won't be fun... BUT, I have tickets to the Green Bay/Miami game that Sunday.. I just cant make it. Next time.

next year is D/FW... c'mon down padnah... we're good folk.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
INTRODUCING ...
-----------> RUCKUS SWAG BAGS <----------

I hope you will join us in this unique tradition, and even help the organizers make it just a little bit more special.
If you know my history at all... you will know one of my personal kryptonites' is... the Goody Bag.

If you have never hosted a show, you would not realize how much behind the scenes work is done to pull off a successful event. In addition to schedule, venue, food, events, transportation, money, and lodging... there are sundry other things.
Things that require effort. Things that require time. Things that require money. Things that are frustrating.

Among those things is..... the GOODY BAG.
You would be amazed at how difficult it is to put a good one together. Not just the very typical flyers and coupons you get at every show type of bag... I mean a good one.
With swag.
With stuff that you're like... "Hell yeah, I want that!"
Those at the 20th & 25th Annv were nice. IIRC, the bag was heavy canvas for mutliple utility.
Tim's for the Waco/Gatesville Ruckus was pretty cool... but he spent HOURS collecting that stuff, and got rejected a lot.
MJ's at the Baytown Ruckus was awesome... but he spent $$$ to pull that off.

I have talked this confounding object over with our OKC hosts... and here is my idea... if it works... we will use it for Ruckus X in DFW.
Every contributor to the bountiful harvest of randomness will in turn get a Swag Bag.
Each contributor will need to bring 20-24 small identical little "somethings"

Things that don't hurt your wallet, things that might reflect your personality, things you might want to see in a good 'ole Bag of Swag, or make good for trade bait with someone else's swag in their bag that they don't want. Useful, Dorky, Fun, Functional, Combustable, Edible, New, Bought, Used, Made, Toy, Tool... just something.
Example: I might bring a Mt Dew for each bag. Maryjane might bring 1 cigarette for each bag. Tom might bring a Walgreens sun block sample per bag.
With our combined efforts... we can have something really cool... and have fun even guessing who brought what.

This will require everyone's help to pull off. Don't stress too much thinking about what you can bring... in the next 7 weeks... you will see a couple of dozen cheapo things that will mike a fine addtion... or even craft or bake some little somethings to toss in.

Friday night... I will gather the swag... make the bags, and you'll get them Saturday morning during show-n-visit.

Please join us in this new Ruckus reindeer game!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And I hope to see you the 3rd weekend in October!... some of us in NTFC are thinking about hitting the Arbuckle Wilderness on Friday afternoon before going to Lake Murray... if you want to meet/join us... we'll figure something out. Cost is kinda high though... Like $17 per person. Might hit the Winstar buffet for Friday lunch.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 09-09-2010).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Things that don't hurt your wallet, reflect your personality, you might want to see in a Goody Bag, or make good for trade with someone else's swag in their bag that they don't want.
Example: I might bring a Mt Dew for each bag. Maryjane might bring 1 cigarette for each bag. Tom might bring a Walgreens sun block sample per bag.
With our combined efforts... we can have something really cool... and have fun even guessing who brought what.

This will require everyone's help to pull off. Don't stress too much thinking about what you can bring... in the next 7 weeks... you will se a couple of dozen cheapo things that will mike a fine addtion... or even craft or bake some little somethings to toss in.

Friday night... I will gather the swag... make the bags, and you'll get them Saturday morning during show-n-visit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <>

Well, using that defination, my gift won't fit in a bag, a handshake to every man and a big hug for every gal. And no, Blake you will not be gathering those gifts and passing them out for me.

Oh well, I tried. Bump for what's gonna be a great event.

Ron
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was rather hopint for a fifth of authentic Kentucky bourbon whisky from ya...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working those days.
Things can change and maybe I can change them.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Things that don't hurt your wallet, things that might reflect your personality, things you might want to see in a good 'ole Bag of Swag, or make good for trade bait with someone else's swag in their bag that they don't want.

Ok, I'll be bringin some frozen shad, worms, and chicken liver for each bag.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2010 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Ok, I'll be bringin some frozen shad, worms, and chicken liver for each bag.

Well... we are staying on a lake after all...
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just under the wire..... Reservations Made!!!

Will be a great time!!!!

Jim

Blake - You have a PM
inventor50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for inventor50Send a Private Message to inventor50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made reservations today too. Staying at the lodge. We're coming from Kemp Texas, driving a 1986 white GT. Looking forward to it !
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake,
Do you have an expected number of folks list yet?

Bump for a great event.

Ron
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron, thanks for the interest.

I have been trying to keep a running list on page 1 of the thread in GFC.

I've gotten to add some, had to remove some... and Ruckus always seems to bring some out at the last minute that never made a peep.

It looks like we are about 15 confirmed with an affirmitive post... that doesn't really include spouses or SO's that may come with, so that number is probably higher.

Nor does it include Tom Myers and his wife (our organizers/hosts), Doug (cruise captain), Meryl (man at large), and Gerald (shirts)... all are members of the OKC Fiero Club and don't get on PFF much (if any). So there are several that have not posted that I need to add to that list. Thanks for the reminder.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ruckus always seems to bring some out at the last minute that never made a peep.

Peep? Hmm Gonna have to think about that one.

Bump for what looks like a great event.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, how can I get one of those shirts with a pocket?

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

OK, how can I get one of those shirts with a pocket?

Ron

Man, I really did want one of those shirts.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have been trying to keep a running list on page 1 of the thread in GFC.

That thread seems to have dropped off the list. What going on? Has this event been canceled?

Ron
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2010 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T minus 4 days... I still have to make some awards for the games!

if anyone would like to meet the DFW caravan, check the thread in GFC for coming details!
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on... where's the pics!!!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2010 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trip adventures and pics in this thread in GFC:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083163.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay