2010 Delta Run March 27th Northern California by Brastic
Started on: 03-26-2010 09:48 AM
Replies: 12 (382 views)
Last post by: MattyDaddy on 03-30-2010 02:10 PM
Brastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not seen a thread yet, but the Northern California Delta Run is March 27th.

Here is a write up on the event.
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgkfbt28_75fdsm2jd3
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MattyDaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattyDaddyClick Here to visit MattyDaddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to MattyDaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm sooo upset!! For the first time since i've been searching for a fiero, I saw not one, but two white fiero GTs getting on the freeway this morning headed north on 85. I drove passed them and it hit me that there must be some sort of event today and i wanted to go soo badly! I'm dying to see all of these fieros in person

oh well..

If anyone happens to read this that was at the event, my name is Matt and I know you must live super close to me (im in campbell) and would really like to come check out your rides!

thanks
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some pictures from the 2010 Delta Run. Thank you again CFOG for hosting a great event.

The morning started with breakfast. All you can eat buffet for $6.

Lots of Fieros lined up to start the run:

You cannot have a Fiero gathering with out a stereo typical fire. This was a controlled burn.
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Gassing up:

The hydraulic system used for steering the ferry boat went out just before we arrived.

A quick meeting, reroute and off we go:

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Parking at the Old Sugar Mill is not a winery. We tasted wine, went on a tour and lined up the cars for pictures.

Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brastic

492 posts
Member since Jul 2003
After some more driving, we stopped at Mel's Ice Cream.

I had to take off after the ice cream. Can someone please post some pictures of what happened next?
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MattyDaddy:

i'm sooo upset!! For the first time since i've been searching for a fiero, I saw not one, but two white fiero GTs getting on the freeway this morning headed north on 85. I drove passed them and it hit me that there must be some sort of event today and i wanted to go soo badly! I'm dying to see all of these fieros in person

oh well..

If anyone happens to read this that was at the event, my name is Matt and I know you must live super close to me (im in campbell) and would really like to come check out your rides!

Two white 86 GT's huh?
And the one following had a black bra, 17" wheels and was lowered? (that was mine)
Yep, that was Brian & Margo and I just heading out that morning. (around 8:15 am I believe)

Kit

thanks

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kitskaboodle

2972 posts
Member since Nov 2004
Shane, I only have video to post and I'm not sure how to post it.
Will try tonight.......
Oh, and I seriously need to get a better camera mount.
That Panavise single arm mount I bought is kind of sucky.
Videocamera wiggled too much on moderate bumps.
Plus, it fell off the back window twice on the run.
It's a darn good thing I didnt mount it outside!

Kit
MattyDaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattyDaddyClick Here to visit MattyDaddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to MattyDaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hit Kit!! Yup.. Margo messaged me on the yahoo group. Super excited to meet you guys! Is there going to be any type of meet coming up soon locally? My GF is a server at Rock bottom in the pruneyard. Maybe we could get something going?
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, we meet the 3rd tuesday of every month at Harry's Hofbrau in Redwood City.
Meeting starts around 7:00ish
This is a good time to "jump in" because the spring & summer are coming up and
the club starts to get more active due to the good weather.

Looking for an 88 for sale? I know one that's local but it's an auto and the guy is
kind of a flake. It's almost always parked near the corner of Meridian & Curci
by a KFC (near Fruitdale & Meridian) or down the street about 50 yards at an apt.
complex RIGHT NEXT TO THE TRAIL starting point.

Kit
MattyDaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattyDaddyClick Here to visit MattyDaddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to MattyDaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey kit. I added the meet to my calendar. However, it seems as though i always close on Tuesday nights so I don't get outta work till like 930pm. Is that auto you are referring to an dark red on gray? Just curious cause i see one in the whole foods parking lot on occasion on hamilton. I'll have to stalk that one you are referring to when I can. You said the kfc off meridian and curci? not familiar with that word. Did you mean curtner??

thanks buddy
PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I meant Curci.
If you were going down Meridian toward 280 Curci will be on your left.
There's a KFC right on the corner. To be more specific....you will pass
Hamilton, then Minnesota, then Willow, then after this Curci will be on
your left by KFC. It's a black 88 GT auto with the headlights up and
For Sale signs on the sail panels. It's been for sale for over 2 years now.
Guy is a real flake in my opinion. But...you never know. He might even
answer his phone!

Kit
MattyDaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattyDaddyClick Here to visit MattyDaddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to MattyDaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ahhh... ok.. yeah, i know exactly where that is.. used to drive by there almost everyday on my way to work... i just recently quit working at the bar AJs on lincoln and i live off union and campbell. anyway.. maybe i'll swing by there sometime and see if i can find it. Not as motivated since i really do not want an auto. thanks tho kit.

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

No, I meant Curci.
If you were going down Meridian toward 280 Curci will be on your left.
There's a KFC right on the corner. To be more specific....you will pass
Hamilton, then Minnesota, then Willow, then after this Curci will be on
your left by KFC. It's a black 88 GT auto with the headlights up and
For Sale signs on the sail panels. It's been for sale for over 2 years now.
Guy is a real flake in my opinion. But...you never know. He might even
answer his phone!

Kit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock