South Eastern Fiero Conference by Robs Fieros
Started on: 03-04-2010 07:17 PM
Replies: 7 (621 views)
Last post by: carnut122 on 06-18-2010 02:20 PM
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This years Conference will be held in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee at the same time and location as the Pontiac's In The Forge Car Show.

This is the info on the PITF Car Show:

The 10th annual Pontiacs In Pigeon Forge Car Show and Swap Meet is quickly approaching. This year offers an added bonus of $500 cash to the winners of Best of Show in both Stock and Modified classes. The Music Road Hotel will once again play host to this years fun event which takes place June 4-6, 2010. All proceeds will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Our Fieros will compete in the compact class which also include G5, G6, and Solstice...All Years

Friday June 4, 2010
12:00pm-5:00pm Registration & Vendors setup
Free Cookout for all Pre registered received by April 30th-6:30pm

Saturday June 5, 2010
8:00am-5:00pm Registration
10:00am Judging Begins
7:00pm Saturday Nite Cruise

Sunday June 6, 2010
10:00am Awards Presentation

Registration Fee is $30.00 Per car

After the show we'll take our own cruise through the Tennessee mountain curves.
Last year we held this event in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have it in a different state each year. So plan your vacations for that week and come out in force this year. Let's show the public that there's still Pontiacs out there.

------------------

President-East Tennessee Fiero Club

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely gonna try and make it. I just order my select cable from RD. So i should be able to start some driving to get the bugs all worked out
Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep-I drug my 86 out of the sticks & replacing the hydraulic clutch system, etc. Should be up & running soon. Wife still not sure if
she'll make it.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like most of the Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina clubs will be there.
Chug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
North Carolina Mid-Engine will make a showing.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent Mike Blackburn an email and told him we are expecting 50 to 60 Fiero's to show up this year and why. So don't let me down people, lets fill the parking lot.
Tim Bell

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tim BellSend a Private Message to Tim BellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would this be a good place to find many parts? Do many vendors and swapers show up here?

Tim Bell
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tim, the best place for parts is the Mall section here on the Forum. Just post a request and you're sure to get what you need.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock