Started on: 02-09-2010 10:24 PM
Replies: 53 (1302 views)
Last post by: Tom Slick on 03-27-2010 07:46 AM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Fiero Brethrens,
It's a new year, new projects, new adventures with familiar faces and the prospect of new friends.
Punxsutawney Phil (and Troy "Punxsutawney" Polamalu) predicts six more weeks of winter,

which will end just in time for the North Texas Fiero Club presentation of Spring Fling V on March 27 in Alvarado, Tx.

Knock off the cobwebs, wipe off the dust, give the o'gal a bath and nice coat of wax, don't forget your Fiero.
Come join us for lunch, camaraderie, cruise, camaraderie, dinner, camaraderie, and friendly BS session.
Somewhere along the way, the tradition of "tossing the spring" will crown a champion.

The itinerary is as follow:
1. Meet at Autozone (Hwy 67 & N. Parkway Rd. [I-35W bus.]) in Alvarado, leave around 10:45am
2. Drive to Cleburne and have lunch at the Red Chew Chew (1st st. & Hillsboro st.) across from Hulen Park.
3. Cruise to Hillsboro by way of Lake Whitney, several stops will incur for restroom breaks, stretching of legs, and fuel.
3a. Route
3b. Suggestions on the cruise

• Have Fun
  • For those in non-Fiero cars on the cruise, please stay near the back of the pack.
    The reason why, photo ops. nothing spoils "Fieros on Roll" photo more than non-Fiero breaking the flow.
  • FSR - cause we'll talk about you if you don't have one.
  • See first bullet

4. Stop in Hillsboro for a spell and partake in supper.
5. Depending on interest a trip to Carl's Corner to visit Willie Nelson Truckstop is optional.
6. Cruise back to my hacienda for the conclusion of Spring Fling V.

More details will be coming...

Thanks

P.S. The "tossing the spring" champion will be determined at #2, #3, #4, or at my place.

edit: Thanks Stu for the easy links.

------------------

www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 02-27-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I hope the weather is warmer this year than last. Put me on the list for attending.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Man I hope the weather is warmer this year than last. Put me on the list for attending.

If looks like the weather will be crappy, we may have to plan a rain date.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sending an early monthly notice for Feb, and will make sure to plug this thread.

Tom and I have already run a couple of fantistic cruise routes... roads so beautiful... that I needed a tissue to drive!

I am getting teared up just thinking about it. <sniff>

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey TOM these links might help

First Link "3a" http://tinyurl.com/ygg5z6r

Second Link "3b" http://tinyurl.com/yhno3ab

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested, but may have to hitch a ride with someone like last year. Ted won't be making it, so we shouldn't have anyone getting any speeding tickets this year.

------------------

"Semper Fiero"

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there and hopefully with 5 other Fieros joining me from HoTFO.
This may (hopefully?) be my last event as a member of HoTFO before moving north and hopefully being accepted in NTFC.
I am really looking forward to it!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

...and hopefully being accepted in NTFC.

bribes are accepted... but no guarantee is made.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:
and hopefully being accepted in NTFC.

if they don't take you can always join stepen's club GO-GO
or my club AFRO (Alvarado Fiero Race Owners).

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Pres, I'm needing two prizes for the spring fling competition get to work on it.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Mr. Pres, I'm needing two prizes for the spring fling competition get to work on it.

you got two horses dont ya?
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
you got two horses dont ya?

you trying to get me killed.
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man I hope the weather is warmer this year than last.

I second the notion for warm weather! I mean it was up for voting, right?

Anyways.. Me and GG are in!

------------------
AutoMark... the "Mark" of excellence

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I'm interested, but may have to hitch a ride with someone like last year. Ted won't be making it, so we shouldn't have anyone getting any speeding tickets this year.

You can ride (and maybe drive) with me and GG....
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:
You can ride (and maybe drive) with me and GG....

why don't you get his car done so he doesn't have to ride with you.
Unless you like that man in uniform riding you.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um, workin on it... BUT im more concern with you winking at me??? We already have 2 pres....., im mean members, in the club like that! We DONT need a 3rd!
Hahahahahahahah

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 02-23-2010).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um, workin on it... BUT im more concern with you winking at me??? We already have 2 pres....., im mean members, in the club like that! We DONT need a 3rd!
Hahahahahahahah

did someone say Menage-a-trois
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

did someone say Menage-a-trois

LMAO! Ya ok buddy... Sounds.. um... ya, ok. um... So keep winks for the 2 others and maybe during next RRR yall can get a 3 queener room TOGETHER... hum...
Im'a make sure mines on OTHER side of hotel though!!! And LOCKED!!!

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 02-19-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is wrong with his cars now? Seems like there is a curse put on any car he drives.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is wrong with his cars now? Seems like there is a curse put on any car he drives.

I think the story were going with is a broke wire, right Jarhead?
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something like that...
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the story were going with is a broke wire, right Jarhead?

was it the red or blue one?
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the one with the stripe...
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
and had the connector on it....
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That plugged into that thing...
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys gunna miss another one. I hope the weather is good for you. I will be here:
http://www.dallasraceway.com/ for Pinks! All-Out.

------------------
Life is just SO much better when you own AND drive a Fiero!

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:
Sorry guys gunna miss another one. I hope the weather is good for you. I will be here:

i wonder if any Fieros will be there....NO cause they'll be at the Spring Fling.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tom Slick

4342 posts
Member since May 2003
Blake - you going to do "Goodies Bags"?

how about raffle?

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 02-26-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Pinks BLOWS-Show is rigged to the gills....
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, as much as I would like to go, I cant. Somebody already beat me to taking that date off.

Yall have fun at the spring fling and hopefully I can attend a club meeting again someday. Damn work schedule!

Zach

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DCRFiero1:

Well, as much as I would like to go, I cant. Somebody already beat me to taking that date off.

Yall have fun at the spring fling and hopefully I can attend a club meeting again someday. Damn work schedule!

Zach

sorry to hear that... you and your dad have been missed at the club meetings, we were asking if anybody has heard from you guys.
i hope you two can make it to the AER Car Show on May 1.
PFF
System Bot
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry to hear that... you and your dad have been missed at the club meetings, we were asking if anybody has heard from you guys.
i hope you two can make it to the AER Car Show on May 1.

Looks like we both should have May 1st off for the AER car show. Got to try to get another trophy!
Sorry for not keeping in touch, work for me has been crazy the past few months, no time for anything.

Zach
JohnF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there! My Fiero has been languishing in the garage for the last 5 months. During that time it has been driven for 2 miles and started and warmed up once! It runs great, though. Seems like hunting season has gotten in the way of Fiero touring the last few months. I'll try to work hog/coyote hunting in around Fiero events this spring/summer. That way I can enjoy both again.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cr*p cr*p cr*p! I just noticed my buddys weddings that day! CRAP! What to do, what to do....
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cr*p cr*p cr*p! I just noticed my buddys weddings that day! CRAP! What to do, what to do....

he'll still be your buddy... j/k... there's always next year's Spring Fling.
which i'm going to volunteer you since you won't be there to object. congrats...
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he'll still be your buddy... j/k... there's always next year's Spring Fling.
which i'm going to volunteer you since you won't be there to object. congrats...

lmao...wait... no im not... wait... yes i am... wait... i dont know... cr*p
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That just made the event all so much bettter. Have fun a th wedding.........
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man o man. i feel the love.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

man o man. i feel the love.

JK--I mean if you aren' there who can we make fun of.........
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JK--I mean if you aren' there who can we make fun of.........

I think I have a very good idea... sigh.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock