NC members Nov 14th Thanksgiving meet by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 10-30-2009 08:00 PM
Replies: 21 (702 views)
Last post by: Emc209i on 11-19-2009 01:46 AM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey
The Thanksgiving meet will be at my house in Trinity.It will be November 14th plan to start about 12noon.I need a headcount of who will be coming.If you plan on coming please bring something bag of chips,drink etc. Let me know if you need directions to my house.
Korey
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there....we will work out what I will bring as the time gets closer.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

I'll be there....we will work out what I will bring as the time gets closer.

Ok
Grumpy0868

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count the old lady and I in, I think she's off that weekend.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can count me in.

Typhoon - just please PM me your address. And I can bring just about anything. I can make roasted garlic mashed potatoes? Or I can bring some spinach dip? Or layer dip?

Just let me know!

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

You can count me in.

Typhoon - just please PM me your address. And I can bring just about anything. I can make roasted garlic mashed potatoes? Or I can bring some spinach dip? Or layer dip?

Just let me know!

PM sent
Grumpy0868

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will probably make either a Sweet Potato Casserole or a broccoli casserole, let me know which one every might like.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grumpy0868:

Will probably make either a Sweet Potato Casserole or a broccoli casserole, let me know which one every might like.

I think everyone would like sweet potato casserole IMO
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either one works for me. I love brocolli caserole!
Grumpy0868

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may just make both. Hey Korey whats the head count so far?

------------------
My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

I live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...Shoot... He’s awake!

[This message has been edited by Grumpy0868 (edited 11-08-2009).]

Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone...

CowsPatoot and I are planning to bring a crockpot full of sirloin tip roast cooked til it is falling apart, along with hamburger buns and an assortment of condiments (mustard, mayo, ketchup, bbq, hot sauce) .

Any idea of headcount?

-Fierfly

Oh and I vote for garlic mashed potatoes and brocolli casserole (but i am weird)
------------------
A good man is hard to find...but a good Fiero mechanic is Priceless.

[This message has been edited by Fierfly (edited 11-13-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierfly:

Hi everyone...

CowsPatoot and I are planning to bring a crockpot full of sirloin tip roast cooked til it is falling apart, along with hamburger buns and an assortment of condiments (mustard, mayo, ketchup, bbq, hot sauce) .

Any idea of headcount?

-Fierfly

Oh and I vote for garlic mashed potatoes and brocolli casserole (but i am weird)

I'm going to say bout 20-25 since its just not Fiero owners
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not be able to make it, I have a previous engagement Saturday. I hope to make a meet one of these days!

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
09 Dodge Caliber SXT

FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it too late to sign up? I might try to make it if the weather is nice.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Is it too late to sign up? I might try to make it if the weather is nice.

No You're more than welcome to come give me a call on my cell 336-848-5713 if you'd like to come.It's sunny here
Korey
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2009 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars are lined up for a car wash outside. Looks like there will be 4 cars from WS, with the provision for two ride along's.

See you guys around 12.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a GREAT turnout today 7 Fieros showed up pics will be up soon
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were on our way to Trinity today when we ran into a group of Fieros. One of them invited us to a Fiero get-together, so we decided to join them.

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grumpy0868

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grumpy0868Send a Private Message to Grumpy0868Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Korey,
For hosting this event, lots of great food and nice people, and can't forget all the gorgeous vehicles, the Fieros, GNs,Syclones, and the Typhoon. We'll host one here in Winston sometime at our house.

sent ya a PM

WhooHoo 100th post LOL, man do i lurk too much.

[This message has been edited by Grumpy0868 (edited 11-15-2009).]

FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a decent turn out. The wife was feeling ill so I decided to stay home and keep her company. Maybe next time though.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2009 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes something broke after this......

http://www.youtube.com/user...9i#p/u/1/gZvyVh_Z1Cw

Had a good time, even rebuilding a distributor shaft in a church parking lot.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 11-19-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock