Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Red River Ruckus 2009-Oct 9-Oct11 Baytown Texas annual fall Fiero get together. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Red River Ruckus 2009-Oct 9-Oct11 Baytown Texas annual fall Fiero get together. by maryjane
Started on: 07-28-2009 06:08 PM
Replies: 149 (4500 views)
Last post by: BMTFIERO on 10-18-2009 04:56 PM
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Cliff
Thanks
Joe
IP: Logged
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

josef644

6939 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Was contacted by Don this evening. We are going to meet tomorrow at 10 am and chat. Welcome back Don.

I will post updated information after we meet.
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-19-2009).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Motels are not cheap in Baytown.
Ours will be La Quinta Inn on I-10 going east (from Houston)-exit 792--which is the Garth Rd Exit. Group rate is going to be somewhere below $65 for 2 full beds--$63 for 1 queen.

Address=4911 I-10 E.
Ph# 281-421-7300. DO NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS UNTIL AFTER WED, SEPT 25
A new manager takes over this monday and she has promised me she will beat the above rate if we will wait till this next thurs or later to make our reservations. I have told her we require 20 rooms--the minimum for her reduced rate is only 10 tho, so if we don't fill 20, it won't be a problem. It's about 1/4 mile from the show and shine site.

There are 2 La Quintas in this area--one is La Quinta Inn and Suites--the one we will use is La Quinta Inn--the less expensive of the 2. They are both within a mile of each other--go figure.

Here were the other options:
America's Best Value Motel on Garth Rd.
Group rates:
1 king bed-$58
2 queens-$68--very cramped parking, no breakfast--no meeting room, no security cameras-and no place to turn a car trailer around. Basically used by families while their members was in the hospital adjacent to the motel.

La Quinta Inn & Suites
Group rate=$71
2 full beds
Full ammeniites, but more expensive. The guy wouldn't come down off that price and we had to book quarantee 15 rooms to even get that.

Best Western On I-10
$69 for 1 king
$79 for 2 queen size beds. Too expensive in my opinion.

Comfort Inn
$129--nice rooms and big beds but--out of my price range for sure.

The Sleep Inn
$84.99 for 2 full beds, continental breakfast. Too high.

Super 8--really crappy and only $15 cheaper--stays full of contractors most of the time.

Rebel Inn and Motel on old Hiway 146--you don't want to stay there--I did--back in 1969.

Several others I woudn't house a cat in, and i hate cats.

This rate may seem high compared to past Ruckus, but it is the best bang for the buck considering the rooms and the fact they have free breakfast (waffles, cold cereal etc) and a meeting room. Everything else was either way over this amt, or poor room quality, or no parking for trailers.

Show & Shine will be at San Jacinto Mall Sat morning from 9-12:30 approx.
Cruise route is set--there are quite a few traffic lights along it, but you will each have a map--it's not a difficult route at all. Mostly all city driving tho. I've allowed 2 hrs to spend at the San Jacinto Batttlegrounds, in order to get to Galveston and return to Baytown early enough to get something to eat that night. We will eat that afternoon In Galveston. There's a liitle restraunt down on Seawall Boulevard that has good family type meals at a reasonable price and plenty of parking that I am partial to, but if you guys want seafood, there's Joes Crab Shack almost beside it.

Joe Crawford and I are meeting tomorrow morning to go over the Tee Shirt thing. I already have someone making some up, and will pay for them up front, as I stated in an earlier post. I don't see any major hitches coming in that regard. I will have extras of various sizes, as well as those that were requested via PM.

I do apologize for not updating sooner, but the motel thing was a problem--there were just no mid range options down there. I do not live in Baytown--it's 60 miles from where I live. I've made the 4 hr round trip 5 times in the last few weeks as well as 2 trips for the cruise route, and this is a very busy time of year for me. 6 months of drought and then 3 weeks of rainy weather leaves me a very short window to do some things I cannot do any other time, mainly burning big brushpiles left over from last year's logging. I live bordered on 3 sides by Natl Forest so i am very limited in what and when I can do some things--wind has to be just right-woodpeckers can't be mating, can't be too dry, and it just happend that window fell right when I got in the middle of Ruckus planning. On top of that, I have a logging crew back in here again now, doing a selective cut, which means I have to be here on property to make sure they cut only the trees I have marked, and don't tear up the pasture or tear down the fences. Who said retirement means no more working?

But fear not--RRR will take place 2009.

Next time it comes up tho, I'll do like everyone else, and just hang back and wait for someone else to raise their hand.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-19-2009).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Next time it comes up tho, I'll do like everyone else, and just hang back and wait for someone else to raise their hand.

Although I enjoyed every minute of planning the Kerrville Ruckus, by far the worst thing was all the pestering I got when people did not think it was going well enough.
I don't believe that I PM'ed my shirt preferences, just posted open thread. I'll send you a PM.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks--I may not get around to replying to your PM, but I will put you and your size & qty on my list.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Welcome back Don.

Garth Rd La Quinta sounds great. Thanks a lot for all the scouting runs you did.

Men, I will be in Houston 27-30th... just to escape FW for a little while. While I am there, If I can be of any service, please let me know... or if you guys or any of my LSF friends would like to get together for a meal, shoot me a PM. Jennifer and I are going to add the first Pappasitos, Pappadeaux, Pappas BBQ, Pappas Burgers, and Pappas Steakhouse to our list of restuarants we've been to the first of.

No idea what else we're gonna do other than eat.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blakeinspace

5923 posts
Member since Dec 2001

...-woodpeckers can't be mating...,

this suddenly gives me an idea of something else to do...
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All hotal rates(from the roach motels to Ritzy) have gone up because of the refineries needing place to house all their contractors and workers for the BIG refinery expansion Programs
Like I stated earlier I am only 45 minutes away from Baytown so if you need something let me know!

Tim
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
this suddenly gives me an idea of something else to do...

What? Going to look for a knothole??

Don
Great job on the hotel hunting! I kinda wanted to camp on your back 40! but the a/c won me over at ANY hotel!!!

Also remember we are a cheap group. Some may cut cost by splitting a room. I can share one if someone needs help.

I think lunch should be $10 and or under each.? there is a nice seafood place in Galveston called Shrimp and Stuff<<Cheap and good. but then again the dollar menu at Mc Donalds is fine with me.

Don, PLEASE if you do need us to go by auto parts stores and get some little goodie bag stuff, let us know! we can do things out of town as well!

Hey let's chime in here ( to me) and I will start a list of attendees!

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

revin

8684 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Attenders:

1.Don and Maryjane ( she better be there!!)
2. Blake and jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and ?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders:

2. Blake and jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and ?
5. Stephen

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 09-21-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2. Blake and jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and ?
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2. Blake and jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still planning on coming but it may not be possible. Sorta day to day for me just now.

Originally posted by revin:
Don
Great job on the hotel hunting! I kinda wanted to camp on your back 40! but the a/c won me over at ANY hotel!!!

I understand it is not bad on his back forty. Continual fanning from the wings of his pet mosquitoes.
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders.

1. Don and Maryjane (she better be there!!)
2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH I like that idea of copy and paste the list!!
don't forget...

Jim & (maybe) Debbie

where are the S.A. people at???
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I am still planning on coming but it may not be possible. Sorta day to day for me just now.
I understand it is not bad on his back forty. Continual fanning from the wings of his pet mosquitoes.

I do not have mosquitos on my "back forty". They were evicted along with the trees and underbrush, however, I consider it 'not safe' on that back forty at night--and I do not venture out there without the dogs and well armed. There are 'things' out there that bite and claw.

Some of you folks have offered to contribute to goodie bags, which is a generous and welcomed offer. Feel free to bring such items with you and we will divide them up among the attendees. I have a couple of very nice Fiero related "prizes" to give out to someone--perhaps to whoever drives the longest distance etc.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Add:
Two medium shirts please.
username=BoostedSeries

and my personal order should read:
2 XXL
4XL
3L
3sm

Originally posted by josef644:

'SHIRT LIST POSTED HERE'

PM me your shirt info and I will post it here.

You do not have to bring a Fiero to attend. I just sold my daily driver, and my 88 will not be ready by Ruckus time. I will be in the wife's Elantra. Bring what ya got and have fun.
Joe Crawford

SHIRT LIST
MaryJane 6 XL 3 L 3S
Josef644 1 XL 1 Med Paid
Cheever3000 1 XXL Paid
CentexIndy size?
Fierosmith 1 XL 1 Med
Bmtfiero 2 XXL 1XL 2 S
Revin 1XL
Sanderson 1 XL CliffW 3 Meds
FieroReinke 1 XL 1 Med
DCRFiero1 2 L
Blakeinspace 1 XL
IWannaIRM 3 XL 1 L
AutoMark 2 XXL 1 XL
Dgzfiero 3 XL 1 M

Total 40

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-22-2009).]

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I traded flights with another mech. Someone else had an earlier flight that was going the same time his girlfriend was in town. Now I should be back on the 2nd. Just in time!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2009 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Add:
Two medium shirts please.
username=BoostedSeries

and my personal order should read:
2 XXL
4XL
3L
3sm

Put me down for a shirt--XXL
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

where are the S.A. people at???

I'll be the first from SA to post

1 L and 1 Med shirt
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I can't make it I would like an XL shirt.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Shirt List on Page 1 has you two added
Joe
Dracor

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are looking good for me any my dad (Egor) to make it with our swapped fieros. But we will only be able to make it 1 day. Can anyone give any specifics on the timing of events on Friday and Sunday? Or maybe a contact so that stragglers can meet up with the group?

If my new shift linkage is welded in time and I don't have any coolant leaks, I should be able to make it.

------------------
'84 3800SC, XP cam, 3.2 pully, HPTuners, N* TB, 4sp, SPEC 3+ clutch, Aluminium flywheel, pacesetter headers, F355 body kit, weight reduction

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ruckus is basically a single full day event--Saturday. Friday is a travel day, and so is Sunday, since many (hopefully) will be coming from out of town.

Friday is a work day for most folks, but some will arrive that day for early check in at the motel, and we normally have a little improptu get together that night. I will be there early afternoon on Friday.

Sunday morning, we will have a breakfast at the motel (free)or Denny's (not free--across the interstate from motel) and generally have goodbyes and a short planning session for next year's event.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001
You may make your reservations now.
281-421-7300
LAQUINTA WEST
4911 I-10 EAST

PROMO CODE FOR GROUP RATE IS "FIERO".
PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. before oct 1 if at all possible.
YOUR CHOICE:
2 FULL BEDS OR 1 KING.
$62.10+TAX --best I could doIncludes free breakfast.
20 rooms are blocked.

(Please don't take the towels)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-23-2009).]

Egor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EgorSend a Private Message to EgorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got the engine to fire off in my swap, and It Runs!!.

Then I found a few other things that will have to be repaired to make it roadworthy again.
I plan to make an appearance Friday night, but have to go to mother-in-law's birthday party on Sat.

Don't put me on any lists yet, but I hope to make at least some of it.
Egor

------------------

DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yo dont forget about me!

Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim

Only in one Fiero, other one is down
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cut off date for T shirt orders is SEPTEMBER 30,2009. I will place order for the shirts on October 1st am.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am gonna go to the T Shirt shop today and drop off the stuff for thre artwork work to be done tomorrow. I'll post the design when I ge it back from them.
Joe
Edit to add:
Dropped off our order and a deposit of 30 bucks this am. They will e-mail a picture of the art work Sunday am. I have to work overnight sat night, and will post the image for all to see when I get up around 1:00 pm
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-25-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mistaken post

[This message has been edited by sanderson (edited 09-25-2009).]

sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sanderson

2203 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen
11. Paul + 1
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen
11. Paul + 1
12. Bryan + 1

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen

Tell Ellen, Cathy is looking forward to seeing her again.
Joe
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that MOST of you have known each other for years HOWEVER, as I've seen a LOT of new names (even newer than myself) it would be EXTREMELY helpful to get a package of the stick-on paper tags to write people's name (and PFF names) on for the new people to actually know who they are talking to. Do any of you remember joining and feeling left out? Couldn't remember names with PFF names?
Also another suggestion, IF you have been to these events before and know MOST of the people, IF you are wanting your organization to GROW, MAYBE extend a hand out and introduce yourself AND take the new person around to introduce them to others.

My wife and I enjoyed meeting sanderson and his WONDERFULLY friendly wife Ellen.

Not sure we will be attending. Will advise.
Thanks,
Steve

------------------
Why fight to be accepted by people you don't actually want to be like?

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen
11. Paul + 1
12. Bryan + 1
13. Tom + 0

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 09-28-2009).]

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the first version of the T Shirt. I asked him to remove the logo off of the road, and raise it up in the vacant spot there. Also to enlarge it just a bit:

Second version

The Fiero Logo will be on the front pocket in blue:
[

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-28-2009).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attenders.

2. Blake and Jen<?
3. Revin
4. Joe and Cathy
5. Stephen
6. Chris and Lisa
7. Jim
8. Tim
9. Zach and Jim
10. Scott and Ellen
11. Paul + 1
12. Bryan + 1
13. Tom + 0