Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Red River Ruckus 2009-Oct 9-Oct11 Baytown Texas annual fall Fiero get together. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Red River Ruckus 2009-Oct 9-Oct11 Baytown Texas annual fall Fiero get together. by maryjane
Started on: 07-28-2009 06:08 PM
Replies: 149 (4499 views)
Last post by: BMTFIERO on 10-18-2009 04:56 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Baytown Texas. Approx 25 miles East of Houston--off I-10.
9-10-11 Oct

Show & shine @ San Jacinto Mall parking lot unless there is a problem with it--hopefully to join Bayshore Classic Car Club for their weekly little improptu get together.
Cruise--leave show and shine**, go 10 miles to Lynchburg Ferry--cross the Houston Ship Channel, to San Jacinto State Park. Spend as much time as you wish seeing the San Jacinto monument, Battleship Texas, the battleground where Texas won it's independence. Proceed to La Porte/ Deer park, to Galveston. Return to baytown via Hiway 146 and high bridge over ship channel.

Let's Go Racing!
Houston Raceway Park--2526 FM 565 Baytown Texas--approx 10 miles from downtown Baytown.
For early arrivals:
Every Friday night in Oct: AAA of Texas Friday Safe Street Night

Time:6:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight

Friday Night Street racing is where you can race your friends or pit your car against the world famous timers on the fastest quarter-mile on the planet.

Car & Driver: $20
Spectators: $10
Children 12& Under: FREE

Edit: (Since most have asked for Oct 9-11, the Sunday Afternoon drag racing is not an option)

** Cruise and show&shine may switch places--
Cruise in the morning on Sat--show and shine in the evening before the races--evening is when the local guys have their little get together--be easier if we can just join in with them.

http://www.houstonraceway.c...h&month=10&year=2009

Will post motel location and rates as soon as I run to Baytown.
josef644 and I will drive the cruise route for mileage/+ red lights etc, sometime this week or weekend, and check the wait times at the ferry.

Should have lodging nailed down 1st week of Sept at latest--perhaps this weekend.

If you want teeshirts, we need an approx count regarding # of attendees pretty quickly.
There will be no formal registration for the event. Just try to let us know if you can make it--before mid Sept if you can.

I will have my pickup there, and will bring as many lawn chairs as I can round up from friends and family, so if you are short on room in your vehicle, I should be able to keep you from sitting on the hot pavement.

Meals--We will arrange for a meal somewhere on the cruise, and another Sun morning.

Cruise maps will be available to you as you check in to the motel.

I'll try to get some sort of giveaways bagged up--promising nothing on this short of notice.

Really really open to any suggestions and help--We ain't too proud to beg either.

For those not familar with this event, it is a show and shine--no formal judging--perhaps some Fiero contests--a cruise of about 100 miles--round trip. All Fiero enthusiests are invited!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DEADLINE FOR SHIRT REQUEST 9-30-09

'SHIRT LIST POSTED HERE' 'Cut off date for T shirt orders is SEPTEMBER 30,2009. I will place order for the shirts on October 1st am.'

PM me your shirt info and I will post it here.

You do not have to bring a Fiero to attend. I just sold my daily driver, and my 88 will not be ready by Ruckus time. I will be in the wife's Elantra. Bring what ya got and have fun.
Joe Crawford
T Shirt Teaser # 1

V 1.5

# 2

SHIRT LIST sizes S-M-XL $13.00 each sizes XXL $15.00 each
MaryJane 6 XL 3 L 3S Paid,Big time paid
Josef644 1 XL 1 Med Paid
Cheever3000 1 XXL Paid
CentexIndy 1XL
Fierosmith 1 XL 1 Med
Bmtfiero 2 XXL 1XL 2 S
Revin 1XL
Sanderson 1 XL CliffW 3 Meds
FieroReinke 1 XL 1 Med
DCRFiero1 2 L
Blakeinspace 1 XL
IWannaIRM 3 XL 1 L
AutoMark 2 XXL 1 XL
Dgzfiero 3 XL 1 M
BoostedSeries 2 M
MstangsBware 1XXL
BlackThunderGT 1L 1M
Tom Slick 1 XXL
fierocarparts 1 XL 1 M
F355spider 1 XL 1 S
Total 54

Edited to add Don's pictures of the past meeting at Baytown, Tx:

"Snagged these off the web.

San Jac Mall parking lot with local car club:

Local cars @ the alternate site I mentioned in the above post:

As I said, I will line up both sites, and choose whichever looks most appropriate for the weather pattern that emerges in Oct."

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-29-2009).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If you want teeshirts, we need an approx count regarding # of attendees pretty quickly.

I can't attend, but I'd like a shirt.

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
am interested in a shirt as well.
not happy that i am not gonna be able to make it
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have talked about some shirt stuff already. I am not sure if Don has firmed up anything. I suggested a Battleship Texas, or maybe the San Jacinto battle ground Monument in the background.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 08-03-2009).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You folks that want shirts need to include a size and quantity. I have recieved only one request so far with a size and quantity.
Cheever. XXl one ea.
CenTexIndy??
PM ME OR josef644YOUR REQUESTS PLEASE.

Anyone else?

I'll pay for the shirts up front, and you can EACH pay me at the meet, but they will be a little cheaper if there is a larger # in the order.
Things should move quickly this coming week. I want it so this can take place even if something should happen that I can't be there--tho short of death, mental illness, or nuclear armegeddon, I fully intend to be there. .

(sorry, but I figure nuclear armegeddon is a once in a lifetime thing--I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I passed up a chance to see it first hand)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-09-2009).]

Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for the ruckus and for T-shirts (must have)

Need one XXL
and one Medium

Looking forward to being there!

Jim
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got you on the list Jim!!
Dracor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might actually be able to make this one, I hope my Fiero is road worthy for a long drive by then, if not the 'Vette will have to do.

I have something to do on the 10th, so I might only be able to come 1 of the 3 days. Will there be a way for late comers to join up? What time is stuff starting on the 9th?
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don, I want 1 XL, and 1 Med for the wife
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try and make this one. I hope to bring the DOHC. It should be ready by then.

Don't worry dad, I'll grab you a T-shirt.

------------------

"Semper Fiero"

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I t/w sanderson today...

He is on board with being our backup in case IKE II (we'll call her Tina)... comes along and rips another Ruckus from us.

He said the backup plan would be a his pick'em between Bandera, Uvalde, or Corpus.
Let's hope we don't need them.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake you got a hairtcut?
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully the auto S1 will be finished by then. How much are the shirts going to be. I going to need five shirts so I would rather send you the money first

------------------
White 88 GT 5 spd
(Soon to be a Shelby S1 powered 6 spd)
Red 88 GT Auto
(Soon to be Shelby S1 powered) The swap has begun!!!

Black 88 coupe 5 spd (wife approved)

revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds like fun, Don. Put me down for 1 XL shirt!
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on coming. Need one XL shirt.

Scott
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me and GG4 in (and maybe other half if she doesnt kick and scream to much, LOL)! And.... PM sent
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Extended an invitation to the Texas Cruisers out of Livingston, and the Huntsville Cruisers out of, where else, Huntsville, Texas, to attend and tag along with us in Baytown.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been watching this. I should be able to make it. Life has been day to day for me lately so I have been hesitant to post, but, I gotta get a T shirt, .
By the way Don, thanks for hosting. You are doing a good job also, .

Really really open to any suggestions and help.

A little FYI on T shirts. From when I did Ruckus 6. It was nothing to have a choice of colors for the shirt. I just had to ask. Some colors will not accentuate the event art though. Also, a big cost of making the shirts was the (what's the word?) templates which they use to apply each color. I should have asked to keep mine after the shirts were done. Especially the PFF logo one. We can save some money down the road if some can be reused. Also, again for the asking was the pocket T shirt option. It only cost me another dollar a shirt. I suppose that the shirts can be considered a pain but to me, the were the trophy. I will also add that once they started printing my shirts it was nothing for them to print the same image on my old Levis jean jacket. I even had a blouse made for CenTexIndy's daughter.

Originally posted by josef644:
I suggested a Battleship Texas, or maybe the San Jacinto battle ground Monument in the background.

I suggest both, . Put me down for two shirts, with pockets. One white and one tan. Light gray would work also. Make my request three mediums.
If I have a vote, I vote for the shade trees, not the parking lot.

I'll try to get some sort of giveaways bagged up--promising nothing on this short of notice.

I had some donations for give-a-ways, some of which I still have left over. I will help you out there. I'll get you a list shortly (not today).
I also found that our events are a good time to help a fellow Fiero brother out. If anyone has a need and I can bring it, I will. Likely free of charge.
I will likely come in my 87 GT, which will be for sale. I have too many things going on and would like to get rid of things that I seem to be neglecting. I would like to keep the 87 but, knowing what I know about Fieros, I am gonna keep the 88 GT T top. I have owned the 87 since 2001 and it is in better shape.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I t/w sanderson today...
He is on board with being our backup in case IKE II (we'll call her Tina)... comes along and rips another Ruckus from us.
He said the backup plan would be a his pick'em between Bandera, Uvalde, or Corpus.
Let's hope we don't need them.

I often wonder why I did not take the Ruckus 6 cruise on the "Three Sisters" route near me. Garner State park is nearby and has lodging.
At this time, I can not offer to host a back up plan. If sanderson wants to get near my location, I can be a lot of help though.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff your Ruckus was my first one, and the rest will be measured by your efforts. You have made it hard on the rest of us following in your footsteps. Thanks for the great Ruckus.
Joe Crawford
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Joe, but, I am surprised that I pulled it off. Really. I had more dreams than plans. Yeah, it all fell together. I do not deserve the credit, or all of it. Wifey was a big help, as were all of the attendees. My backyard, yeah, it is pretty, but, myself, I have been to better Ruckus events.
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in.

I'm taking friday off to take full advantage of the weekend.

Two shirts. Mediums.
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update!

update!!

update!!
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do we have any deals/arrangement with an area hotel/motel, yet?

Jim
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have tried a couple of times to contact Don with my cell phone, but havent had any luck. I dont think his cell works at his home. I dont have a home telephone number for him. I am sure he will poip uip here pretty quick.
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-05-2009).]

BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2009 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking in
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nobody commenting???

Can we SHOW SOME INSTREST here??

Hey Don, can we go to this??? same time and place

http://www.heatwaveinc.com/
DCRFiero1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DCRFiero1Send a Private Message to DCRFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me and my dad in. One 3800SC Fiero and Hopefully one 84 500 SEL AMG.

Zach

EDIT: Oh and PM Sent maryjane.

[This message has been edited by DCRFiero1 (edited 09-11-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lisa and I should be able to make it. We will take an XL and a Medium T shirt. I am unsure if the fiero will be there. I haven't had it inspected in almost a year and so I haven't driven it much. Who knows what will go wrong when I try to get it out.

Lisa and I are opening our house up if anyone needs a place to stay. We are on the southside Houston about a half hour from the show and shine. The only condition is you must like dogs and cats because they rule our house. Just PM me.

May I also suggest a cruise up on the northside. There are some decent roads, at least for houston, up there through the Sam Houston national forest. There is also a great place to stop and grab a burger before returning to Houston, or a final cruise before every heads back home on Sunday.

Were there any plans to go out onto the beach? The beach in Galveston is hard enough to drive on without worrying about getting stuck. It would make a great photo op.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroReinke:
Lisa and I are opening our house up if anyone needs a place to stay.

Very gracious of you. Kudos.
I used to work in Houston and also Crosby. I have friends in Crosby and I think it is also about a half hour away.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in---Finally getting some time off work and caught up on projects, even got to work on my own car the other day.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question ?
I have made a few rallies and missed a few. It seems to me that the show and shine at the Round Up is usually more lengthy than I remember the ones for the Ruckus to be (although some of them are also lengthy).
How long will the show and shine be ?
The reason I ask is, at the last Round Up, I saw that some people were working on their Fieros and not just repairs. I had a couple of projects which I could have tackled. Wish I would have tackled them with all that Fiero knowledge willing to turn a wrench so to speak. I had the tools with me but not the parts. Just wondering if I might have time to tap into all the experience /extra hands.
F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2009 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss the hotel info? Trying to make it just need the hotel info.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE on Ruckus:
We, several of us, have attempted to contacting Don about the up coming Ruckus event. I don't know if he is ill or what , but the clock is ticking away. I know several have asked about hotel/motel planning, and havent been answered in this thread. Don told us that he would have us some information by the end of the 1st week in September. I spoke to Blake today and we both are getting a little nerveous. I will pick up the ball and run with it on the 27th if Don hasn't chimed back in by then.

Shirts:
Everyone please PM ME with the size and number of Ruckus T Shirts you want . I am gonna edit my first post here to add every ones name. Even if you have PMed Don, sent it to me so I can update our shirt order.

Motels:
If we do not hear from Don pretty soon, I am gonna go down to Baytown to get us some room rates on about the 27th of this month,September.

Art work:
I am gonna ask if someone here can help me out on putting togeather something to take to the shirt printer. The guy I spoke to here said about $18.00 a shirt. Remember I am in the country and dont have all the options you guys in Dallas/Ft Worth area have. We might have 3, you will have 300 places to go to. I will also get production time so we will know what our deadline is for ordering. The print shop here uses a new process that is like an Ink Jet printer the image prints on the shirt instead of the old silk screen method. I will check around my area this week to see if I can get a better deal, and how much a better deal. I will try to make some calls here tomorrow while I am at work.

IH45 Road Construction:
I had to go to Galveston 10 days ago on a Sunday. IH45 was shut dowd for all southbound traffic. All traffic was diverted off to the service road right around Baybrook Mall. Please avoid IH 45 there and in this area or suffer, I know we did. About 45 min to get threw that road construction, about 2 miles.

Anyone needing to contact me off site can e-mail me at

josef644 at yahoo dot com

My cell number 936-355-7744 If I am mowing I can not hear my cell ring. Leave me a message and I will return your call

Joe Crawford
Pointblank, Tx

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-17-2009).]

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATED 9-20-2009
I have called three local Print and trophy shops. They all send out of town or to Huntsville, Tx for the work to be done. 10-12 days turn around. So I went to Huntsville after work and found the "T" shirt silk screen makin place.
They offer one week turn around after art work of accepted. Half down, rest on pickup.
All artwork is done on the weekends while the front sales part is closed.
$30.00 in advance for art work. We have to have artwork accepted and work ordered by October 1,2009. I have a prelimenary idea of the San Jacinto Monument behind the Red Fiero seen at the top of every PFF page and off to the other side, the Battleship Texas (BB35) ,gray with black outlines,on the back of the shirt.
Also a Fiero Logo on the front pocket:

I plan on ordering the art work berfore next weekend. We, Cathy and I will spring for the artwork.
These prices are for 3 color. I might ask for a 4th color. We'll just have to see how the art work looks.

Price 12+ tax, call it $13.00 each +2.00 for each XXL so $15.00. These numbers are for 35-40 shirts. I have requests for 20 shirts now, we need about 15 more requests.

Don is springing for about 30 shirts out of his pocket. You will have to pay him for the shirts in person. I have Cheever3000's funds for his shirt.

Pic's of my CliffW's Kerrville Ruckus T Shirt. The pocket in the right picture is hard to see well.Notice also that there are three colors used above the pocket:

Joe Crawford

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-20-2009).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad news guys, may not be able to make it again this year. I'm pretty sure work is going to get in the way this time. I might be able to pull a few strings, who knows...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
One of you guys that live in town up there around D/FW want to try to beat this, I welcome all the help. I'll still spring for $30.00 of the artwork payment if farmed out. Just step forward.

My shirts were made here local. If I recall, they were $16.00, $17.00 with a pocket. I do not recollect an artwork fee as the images were lifted from a computer. They were screen prints and each color needed a screen, of which each screen had a cost (all equal I think). I believe that the screen costs were factored into the cost per shirt. I am not sure what it will take to get them made here cash deposit wise as I just payed for them all upfront. I can not do that this time.
I will contact my vendor Monday morning and get a proposal from them for our consideration.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock