Started on: 07-23-2009 09:39 AM
Replies: 6 (398 views)
Last post by: Phil on 08-22-2009 07:32 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's that time of year once again.......the annual NEFA Swap Meet at Kick Hill Farms in Lebanon, CT. Saturday, August 15, 2009. Let's meet at 11:00 a.m.

Are you looking for that special part or parts to update your Fiero? Do you have some extra Fiero parts you want to sell or trade? The NEFA Swap Meet could be your day.

Here's the address and a directions link to Kick Hill if needed.

464 Kick Hill Rd
Lebanon, CT 06249-1328
(860) 642-4362
Get directions

Looking forward to seeing everyone. The NEFA Swap Meet is always a fun.

Gwen Randolph, NEFA President
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, sorry, sorry.........I put the wrong date down. Thanks to Les for catching it and telling me.

The NEFA Swap Meet is SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 2009.........NOT the 15th.

Hope to see you.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder about the NEFA Swap Meet on Saturday, August 22.

R.O.C. 1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R.O.C. 1Send a Private Message to R.O.C. 1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be the Newbbie looking guy with an Infiniti My baby arrives tomorrow but she's not road worthy as of yet. But I'll come just to check up on you guys/gals.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres 4 of us comming from around my way. Were renting a car and driving up so far is me back on holiday nemisis and most likeley dare devil. If not dare devil my friend julia.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-21-2009).]

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See all of you tomorrow.

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who came to the NEFA Swap Meet today. We had a really nice turnout and quite a few Fieros. In spite of the weatherman's prediction of possible rain, other than a very quick and light sun shower, the day was perfect. A little hot, but it's August after all.

Lots of activity in and out of the Kick Hill barn. Looks like several people found just what they wanted. It was interesting to watch a group of people figuring out the geometry of fitting a front hood into a small Honda type vehicle. They did and off down the road the happy purchaser drove.

It was really nice talking with everyone. Thanks again for coming. Hope to see you at another NEFA activity in the future.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock