2nd Annual UTI Car\Bike Show AUG 8 Glendale Heights IL by KN16
Started on: 07-11-2009 09:53 AM
Replies: 6 (565 views)
Last post by: KN16 on 08-09-2009 02:03 PM
KN16

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2009 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car Show / Open house event, Saturday August 8th 2009, 8am-2pm
Universal Technical Institute Glendale Heights Campus
601 Regency Dr Glendale Heights IL 60139

Last year mine was the only Fiero out of over 70 cars and bikes. This year it is a NIFE event. The show area is large enough we plan on keeping all of the Fieros together. FREE entry, free dash plaque, lunch is provided. Trophies for best of show and class winners. Just announced the monster trucks will be returning!

Anyone is welcome with anything from daily driver to full race. If you plan on bringing your Fiero let us know and we'll save you a spot! A full gallery of pictures from last years show can be seen at:
http://www.majhost.com/cgi-...gallery.cgi?f=184185

[This message has been edited by KN16 (edited 07-11-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2009 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol....thats where i went to school it's good to see the old place !!!!!~Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 07-12-2009).]

all4u

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for all4uSend a Private Message to all4uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would go but my fiero has a crack in the front bumper and the car is stock. Not exactly show car worthy.
KN16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by all4u:

I would go but my fiero has a crack in the front bumper and the car is stock. Not exactly show car worthy.

Don't let that scare you off. This isn't a high pressure show. Anyone is welcome. If you check the picture gallery there's everything from daily drivers to full race cars. There should be lots to see. Come hang out with us it will be a good warm-up for Fierorama
all4u

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for all4uSend a Private Message to all4uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'll go, but I'll have my girl bring my nitrous'd 383 firebird so that I do bring something more worthy. Hope to see more fieros other than my stock POS.
KN16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEW FLYER!!!

KN16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KN16Click Here to visit KN16's HomePageSend a Private Message to KN16Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A wet start and forecasted extreme temperatures got this show off to a slow start. About a hour after the start convertible tops went down sunroofs came off and the topless roadsters started arriving. Unfortunately only 2 Fiero's showed up A good stiff breeze kept the temp down and everyone had a good time. Eventually over 60 cars and 4 bikes showed. Slightly less than last year however since the race cars that were there last year had a race conflict and the wet start kept numbers down it was a very successful show. Hope to see you there next year!

Pix can be seen at:

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-...gallery.cgi?f=209149

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock