Started on: 05-24-2009 08:41 PM
Replies: 8 (278 views)
Last post by: fyrebird68 on 06-08-2009 04:22 PM
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's going to Pontiac in Pigeon Forge this year? I have a feeling the show's going to be interesting this year, what with the announcement of the demise of Pontiac.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to be there, if my back heals up in time for the trip. I'm driving the GTO, mainly for back comfort. I'll be sure to let everyone know that a Fiero owner is there, too!

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is some possibility that I can make it.

Nelson
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I now have confirmed reservations for the hotel and plan to make the trip if something else does not get in the way.
CogFieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CogFieroGTSend a Private Message to CogFieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me and my family will be there. wifey just made reservations
Flyboy81

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy81Send a Private Message to Flyboy81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was a great show... I wish more Fieros had shown up. But, none the less, a good showing of all Pontiacs.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fyrebird68:

I plan to be there, if my back heals up in time for the trip. I'm driving the GTO, mainly for back comfort. I'll be sure to let everyone know that a Fiero owner is there, too!

I think I met you. I had the Gold 86 GT.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2009 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
I think there was a total of 6 Fiero's there if you count the red Fiero from Virginia parked out front.
fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robs Fieros:

I think I met you. I had the Gold 86 GT.

That was me. Nice to see other Fiero owners. It was impressive the nice work I saw. I need to get busy.

[This message has been edited by fyrebird68 (edited 06-08-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock