Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  My high school is putting on a car show!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
My high school is putting on a car show! by Neolithic Shadow
Started on: 04-30-2009 01:43 AM
Replies: 2 (228 views)
Last post by: bobble on 05-07-2009 04:39 PM
Neolithic Shadow

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, this is a headup for the show i'm organizing at my high school here in Tucson, Az. I'll ask if i can get an email sent out to everyone on AZ Fiero Club mailing list as another update. We've got a couple cool sponsors coming such as the SIR Dragway and UTI which both will be bringing some cars to show off. We (as fieros) can enter individually or as a club for we have a "Club" award aswell. The trophies that will be handed to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of every catagory were hand made by myself and the rest of the Autos Club.

The show is also in in coordinance with the student government carnival that they host every year, so upon registration for the car show, participants recieve two wristbands which allow admittance to the carnival.

The proceeds from the show will go to the auto department and the auto club. We're planning on starting a high school drag race program for next year. We build it, we drive it.

Pre-registration is $10.00
Day of show registration is $15.00
Both will recieve the 2 wristands for the carnival.

Date: May 8th
Where: Canyon Del Oro High School
Time: 6:00pm-10:00pm

REPRESENT THE FIEROS! hardly anyone at the school has seen on before i came here with my 85 GT and now also Indy. Lets stun the on-lookers with a fleet!!!

here's a link at the azfieros website, 3rd entry from the top entitled "Tucson, Canyon Del Oro High School Car Show"
http://www.azfieros.com/search/label/event

if you have any questions you can send me a PM or my email is arrowheadgt@hotmail.com

Thank you.
-Andrew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! show is this friday!
bobble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobbleSend a Private Message to bobbleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW i wish my school did that

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock