The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix by Vernon8360
Started on: 03-14-2009 10:25 AM
Replies: 0 (218 views)
Last post by: Vernon8360 on 03-14-2009 10:25 AM
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I encourage you to check out The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. http://www.pvgp.org

This is truly, a unique vintage racing event. It is not only America’s largest vintage race, but the only one run on city streets – the way sports car racing began. I have attended this event as a spectator for many years and took my Fiero as part of the car show for the first time, last year. As a spectator, the admission is free. Bring a chair, blanket and a picnic lunch or buy from the many food vendors. For the combined car show it's $25 for a spot, program and dash plaque. Cars are grouped by country and manufacturer and your spot is good for the entire weekend!

2009 will be the 27th consecutive year racing through the park setting. Vintage racing at Schenley Park is the culmination of a 10-day Race Week highlighted by Historic Races at BeaveRun, numerous car shows, cruises, a Blacktie Gala, and our Kickoff Road Rallye.

Their web site is interesting, complete and I encourage you to check it out. For anyone even remotely interested in cars, old and new, this is just way too much fun!

------------------
1988 GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay