WI GM-Tuner Car Club, BoltZ DesignZ, z24parts.com, AllEcotec.com
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday May 15
- Hotel check-in
- Meet & greet dinner (location TBD)
Saturday May 16
- WI GM-Tuner Show N Shine, 10am to 2pm. Awards announced at 1pm.
- Lunch during the show
- Cruise from 3-5pm
- Go-karting or mini-golf after the cruise
- Dinner (location TBD)
Sunday May 17
- Attend Automotion (earlier the better, show opens at 7am)
- Goodbye lunch (location TBD) around 2pm
SHOW N SHINE INFO:
- Option A: $25 prepay includes car show entry, goodie bag, event t-shirt, ticket for product giveaway, and lunch at the showPREPAYS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT APRIL 26, 2009.
-Option B: $5 show entry day of the show, includes goodie bag while supplies last. ***Lunch additional $5 for those paying day of the show or attending with a car show participant***Product giveaway ticket only available to those who prepay!
Four t-shirt colors will be available this year; blue, charcoal, black and white.
Blue, charcoal and black will be an additional $4 fee on top of the $25 registration fee.
Shirts can be purchased separately for $16 (blue, charcoal, and black) or $12 (white).
to view t-shirt colorsTo prepay and register, CLICK HERETo see current list of attendees, CLICK HERE
Days Inn Wisconsin Dells
944 US Highway 12
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 US
Reservations: 608-254-6444 or click here
Rates Per Night: $50 for one queen sized bed, $62 for two queen sized beds (quoted 3/6/09)
Features: Indoor pool, free wireless internet, free continental breakfast (with awesome waffle makers), only a block away from the WI GM-Tuner Show N Shine!
FOR QUESTIONS AND MORE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT http://gathering.wigm-tuners.org
OR CONTACT email@example.com
EDIT: If we do not receive 10 prepays by April 26, there will not be a car show and those who have prepaid will be refunded. Please preregister now if you plan on attending!
[This message has been edited by sadie goad (edited 04-19-2009).]