2009 GM @ Carlisle by hagans19
Started on: 11-17-2008 05:56 PM
Replies: 114 (2771 views)
Last post by: Irvin Green on 06-26-2009 12:15 AM
hagans19

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
who is going i will be there with the fiero

let get a big turnout for my first year on the road i want my moneys worth so come on guys

june 26-29 2009

thanks mike

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a bit early for many to plan now, but there should be a nice turnout as Mid Atlantic Fieros will be at the GM show this year instead of the kit car show. This years turn out at the kit car show was light but still had over 40 Fieros turn up. Most other years close to 100 Fieros showed up. I hope to be there again this year and maybe we'll get close to the old turn out in 2009. No matter what it should be worth the the time to go.
JennsDream

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice job hagans for getting the ball rolling!

by the way, it's never too early to plan for carlisle

2009 has GOT to be something special!

if the car count does not go up, then i'm not too sure what's gonna happen with carlisle. . .

[This message has been edited by JennsDream (edited 11-17-2008).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me and my dad are talking about going ill probabley tug back on holiday with me but whats the deal with it i have some parts to get rid of plus i wana show my car and what do people put up as hotel arangements like do a lot of people get togather and put up a group discount or somthing?
85pontiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll definately be there. I already have the dates put in at work for time off.
I think the move from kit car to GM will make an awesome show. At least I hope so. I've been the kit car show with my 85 every year since 03 and I also went to the GM show the last two years. I'm hoping that there will be a big Fiero turnout this year.

------------------
Adam
1984 Sport Coupe Auto., 130,~~~ miles, bad duke
1985 Sport Coupe 5 Speed, 55,000 original miles
1987 GT Auto., 155,~~~ miles, partial daily driver
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 5" lift, 35" tires, partial daily driver
1989 Yamaha V Max (oh yeah, it's fun!)
1975 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 25,000 original miles
1963 Buick Electra 225
1936 Dodge Two-door Touring Sedan

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Early registration will open very shortly thru the MAFOA web site for the 2009 GM Nationals at www.mafoa.com Please register early so we can take a car count to Carlisle Events. This is early, but due to moving our show at the GM Nationals this is a must this year. Also due to lack of out of town people not using blocks of hotel rooms that we have reserved in the past we will not be reserving rooms for this years event. It is recomended that if you want to attend and are staying the weekend that you book you own room early. The dates are already posted for this event on the Carlisle web page. Please register as soon as you can to help us out for this event. Thanks

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I will make 1 show for 2009 - guess it will be GM
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be registering early! I've been to kit car 3 yrs now, but this is 1st time gong to GM Nationals and I am really looking forward to it. Many folks I work with will be attending, mostly Corvette/Camaro people.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May go to Carlislie but not the Fiero MId Atln PA meet.

------------------
[IMG]

Trueleo.com/fiero.htm
RSpiderII@aol.com

hagans19

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump whos all coming
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I mailed in my pre registration last week.
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP CAUSE TIMES A TICKIN!
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

May go to Carlislie but not the Fiero MId Atln PA meet.

What's the date for Fiero Mafoa meet?
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
may 17 at lititz state park
Dave Deerson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may not be able to make the Carlisle date, but may be able to go to the Lititz show. Does anyone know if there is space to park a trailer out of the way there? I would be bringing the IMSA race car.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to make it. I need to register at mafoa. Hopefully we will see good turn out and shake some things up at the gm nats.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 02-04-2009).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is ample parking there so you could park a trailer at the Lititz site. No problem

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This event should be a must for all Fiero owners everywhere. While I have regularly attended and enjoyed the old Fiero show in May; IMO this show is really where its at. There will be GM stuff everywhere, over 1000 vendors with parts, tools, manuals etc and the show should draw more than 10,0000 people. It takes place in sunny late June so book your lodging now as thats right in the heart of Summer season.
I will definitely be there.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no need to book lodging here i live about 1 hr from carlisle. I should be able to accomodate couple of guys if anyone needs a place to stay before the show.
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

no need to book lodging here i live about 1 hr from carlisle. I should be able to accomodate couple of guys if anyone needs a place to stay before the show.

+1

I live about 30 minutes from Carlisle, got plenty of room here too!
PFF
System Bot
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the show was still with the Imports, I'd definately would be there. Last year was the first time I missed it in 4 years. I already have another show on that same weekend in North Bay Ontario. How far is the Lititz show from Carlisle on the may 17th weekend? That's out long weekend in Canada.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill be there deffenetley good chance my fieros gona be comming to. gona need to be looking for a hotel to prices any good up there?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-05-2009).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to bring that back to the top. We are bringing two cars out from Colorado. I'm personally thrilled that this is now part of the GM Nationals.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Time to bring that back to the top. We are bringing two cars out from Colorado. I'm personally thrilled that this is now part of the GM Nationals.

awww sh** rpro is commin im geussing your gona be getting that havac cover from what lady while your there.
Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2009 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to make it... The 3.4TDC Turbo will hopefully be complete here in the next few weeks so I can start tuning

------------------

By:Custom2M4
in process-12" front brakes using '88 calipers and '88 brakes in rear
'88 rear suspension, Held adjustable links solid mounted
94 3.4TDC, 60-1 BB turbo,A/W IC, Tial 38mm, QuarterMaster button flywheel/twin disk clutch, ARP hardware, fully balanced bottom end, Ported Heads

Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same yearly gang from the Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts, about six of us will certainly be at the GM Nationals.
I for one, was tired of looking at all that rusty old British crap, year after year at the Kit Car show. I certainly would prefer to look at some rusty old GM stuff instead. And of course, all the great GM and Fiero toys.

------------------

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gang if you are coming to the GM Nationals please register very early for this event only thru the www.mafoa.com site. We need car counts to give to Carlisle Events so they will cover at least 8 classes instead of the normal two. Help mafoa to make this one of the largest shows on the East coast, we are hoping for over 100 cars and if we get that we will have the most cars for a group even more than Camaros!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Gang if you are coming to the GM Nationals please register very early for this event only thru the www.mafoa.com site. We need car counts to give to Carlisle Events so they will cover at least 8 classes instead of the normal two. Help mafoa to make this one of the largest shows on the East coast, we are hoping for over 100 cars and if we get that we will have the most cars for a group even more than Camaros!

Where is the registration? I didn't see it
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol just ordered a set of munson headlights today the ferrari front is going on possabley tomorrow and its gona be a lot of fun so ill be there showing and vending.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-14-2009).]

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you are going to be selling parts at carlisle, you are going to have to rent a vendors spot. they won't let you just sell parts without paying them fees.

if you want to sell your parts without vending fees, you should defiantely do it at Lititz. there won't be any vending fees there.
PFF
System Bot
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a direct link to the Carlisle event page: http://www.mafoa.com/carlisle.html

It is also accessible through the calendar page.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

[This message has been edited by FieroVin (edited 02-15-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

if you are going to be selling parts at carlisle, you are going to have to rent a vendors spot. they won't let you just sell parts without paying them fees.

if you want to sell your parts without vending fees, you should defiantely do it at Lititz. there won't be any vending fees there.

haha i just got my lil 2 seater monster inspected today so itl be at littiz so long as it behaves between now and than ill drag back on holiday up there to we might be losing brian but its all good ill be there with some parts to sell.

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vin great job on the site! It really looks good!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just registered
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll send my registration in as soon as I have access to a printer. =P
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to your list from LI. Do you guys do a caravan?

Originally posted by Firefighter:

The same yearly gang from the Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts, about six of us will certainly be at the GM Nationals.
I for one, was tired of looking at all that rusty old British crap, year after year at the Kit Car show. I certainly would prefer to look at some rusty old GM stuff instead. And of course, all the great GM and Fiero toys.

Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, please see your PM. Ed

------------------

f499

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f499Send a Private Message to f499Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've put the 2009 GM @ Carlisle on the calendar. I was almost going to book a room and register, until I spoke to a few friends. They claim that the GM show in Carlisle draws alot of cars and people, to the point where it can be almost a zoo. As an example, getting from your hotel to the fairgrounds can be a real headache. Finding restaurants is a good challenge. Of, course, this is second hand information.

Therefore, for those who have Carlisle experience, can you please share your experiences? Especially those who have been at the GM Nationals.

Thanks in advance,

------------------
F499

grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, I hate to be THAT guy - but what can we do with our cars while we're there? I assume the only option is to park at the hotel and bring car covers if we're anal enough (me).

Any experience with the GM Carlisle show would definitely be appreciated.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock