Mafoa makes final decision on Carlisle by amflyer
Started on: 10-11-2008 10:01 PM
Replies: 31 (1057 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-07-2009 11:34 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is to answer all of the questions from the previous thread about the Carlisle show. Today MAFOA had its fall picnic and yearly meeting, after consuming some great food the Board held its yearly meeting which the Carlisle event was the main topic of decusion by everyone there. First the Kit Car National show will not be held at all, this came about from low attendance and high cost to not only the members but to the Fiero owner as well this was voted on by the board of directors of the club. This is the format that had a unanimous decision from the board and all of its members from the meeting today, In the month of May there will be a show, swap and spring picnic at Lititz Spring Park in Lancaster PA. Next the show within a show will be held at the GM Nationals at Carlisle PA in June. Next will be a local show in August which be be sponsored by Freysinger Pontiac in Mechanicsburg Pa possibly teaming up not only with Fieros but other Pontiac models as well. Finally will be a display,swap and picnic combined with the yearly meeting being held at Lititz Spring Park to end the year. 2009 will be a trial year for these events and if all goes right should be the format to follow for many years for the club. If any one has any questions about this please send me a PM or send me an e-mail and I will be glad to answer them. Thanks to everyone that attended today for finalizing these decisions

Robb Leppo
President of MAFOA

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn. There goes my reason to visit the USA again.
I enjoyed my 3 Carlisle attendances.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO pulling out Fieros from Carlisle in May will result in everyone crowding the GM Nationals in June. Could prove to be a good move provided that the Nationals can give Fieros enough space. As for the planned May event at Lititz; I would not count on it to attract the wide audience that Carlisle will .
For those that are disenchanted, let us remember that MAFOA IS STILL AT CARLISLE, just now in a different show in Jume The GM show should have far more to offer than the Import/Kit Car show did. I just hope that our Fieros don't end up being parked door to door in some obscure location and everyone will need to get their hotel reservations in early. That GM Nationals show is very large. Let's see how well it goes. I will be there.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Damn. There goes my reason to visit the USA again.
I enjoyed my 3 Carlisle attendances.

June 26-28. GM Nationals at Carlisle, Pa. Make your flight / hotel reservations, and come see our Fieros and their siblings, where they belong - at the GM show!

http://carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/gm-nationals/
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at the meeting and listened to the entire discussion and as I was previously opposed to the moving from kit cars show to Gm nationals, but I have to say now its a good move IMHO.

the other shows(picnics/get-togethers really) are just that. the MAIN Kit-n-Kabootle Show "Import/kitcar Replicar" that we all love is just being moved to the GM nationals show, where we wont be looked upon as the red-headed step child of the show (IMHO)

A positive outlook.... a better chance of good weather in june
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

June 26-28. GM Nationals at Carlisle, Pa.

Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the june 26-28 part of it all the most. I havn't been able to make a May show for the past 3 seasons (years) I usually like to be on the east coast for independance day anyway.

I say, thumbs up! I'd rather look at all the GM cars over the imports anyday. But, that could add up to just being a distraction

Just so long as Carlisle isn't dead, as some rumors were flying earlier in this year. I've made it a point to go to carlisle since I was old enough to drive, untill I moved cross country. It has been a staple of my enthusiasm for the little plastic monster.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope Carlisle isn't dead - so Aus you can come a month later.

I'm hoping to make some progress with them this week to get details to Robb and everyone ASAP. Carlisle just finished their fall season and it is easier to get ahold of people now.

~Jen
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Nope Carlisle isn't dead - so Aus you can come a month later.

I'm hoping to make some progress with them this week to get details to Robb and everyone ASAP. Carlisle just finished their fall season and it is easier to get ahold of people now.

~Jen

I liked the import/kit/replicar show for a few good reasons- lots of space, moderate crowds, light traffic getting to and from the fairgounds, and easier to book lodging. If MAFOA can be guaranteed a decent amount of space at the GM Nationals by Carlisle productions then that would be great. When I first started going to Carlisle around 1998 or 1999, I remember Fieros parking "door to door" so close in fact that you couldn't even leave early if you wanted to. As long as we don't get fenced in then the GM show will be very good and a refreshing change of venue.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I bring my Fiero out to Carlisle this year, I will still go to the Import Show. Hell, my VR6 Fiero is more Import than GM
Last year, I ran into a dozen of my customers, more friends, PFF members, and had a blast hanging out with the Audi guys and their beer bong. I looked but couldn't find MAFOA at all. I thought Wildwood was a better deal. Car shows get kind of boring after the first hour. At Wildwood, there are arcades, the beach, and dozens of distractions.
Just my opinion.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT (daily driver), 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those coming long distance it sounds like a good idea.

Bummer that there is not a event hotel.

------------------

3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Lambo Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

PFF
System Bot
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

June 26-28. GM Nationals at Carlisle, Pa. Make your flight / hotel reservations, and come see our Fieros and their siblings, where they belong - at the GM show!

http://carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/gm-nationals/

I'll miss kit-car a bit, but I am looking forward to something a little different.

I'm new to this so I have a couple of questions

Just how big is GM Nationals....I had thought it was a regional show, but it sounds like it is indeed a "national" show?

With concerns for being crowded, is there any way to make an impact by registering early, getting a promotion code, or possibly coordinate group registration thru Mafoa?

I've never spent more than a day at Carlisle for Kit Car, but am considering spending a weekend for GM-N

[This message has been edited by jazz4cash (edited 10-14-2008).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

If I bring my Fiero out to Carlisle this year, I will still go to the Import Show. Hell, my VR6 Fiero is more Import than GM
Last year, I ran into a dozen of my customers, more friends, PFF members, and had a blast hanging out with the Audi guys and their beer bong. I looked but couldn't find MAFOA at all. I thought Wildwood was a better deal. Car shows get kind of boring after the first hour. At Wildwood, there are arcades, the beach, and dozens of distractions.
Just my opinion.
Dave

That's weird - we're usually the second biggest group at IKR, next to the SAABs. We were always parked right near them, but we are only there on Saturday.

Wildwood was a tough deal after some further research because we would have needed to carry seperate insurance etc. At Carlisle we do not have to front a seperate policy. Facilities that were looked into at Wildwood had this requirement and the Convention Center itself would have cost in the thousands just to rent out. Additionally, vendors would have had to register with the city etc. and file more paperwork and fees than we incur at Carlisle so financially it would have been a rather expensive show for the club and the members and unfortunately the numbers are not allowing us to do that at this point. That said, it would still be nice if someone near Wildwood would want to organize a more informal activity where we wouldn't need to carry those types of insurances, costs etc.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by jazz4cash:

I'll miss kit-car a bit, but I am looking forward to something a little different.

I'm new to this so I have a couple of questions

Just how big is GM Nationals....I had thought it was a regional show, but it sounds like it is indeed a "national" show?

With concerns for being crowded, is there any way to make an impact by registering early, getting a promotion code, or possibly coordinate group registration thru Mafoa?

I've never spent more than a day at Carlisle for Kit Car, but am considering spending a weekend for GM-N

GM Nationals is indeed a national show...and many of the auto makes hold their national shows during GM Nationals.

We are working on coordinating group registration with GM Nationals. As of right now, registration is $30 pre-registered and $40 after June 8th. We will look into getting a block of rooms at a hotel because this weekend will fill up quickly. The benefit with hotels is that is do not correspond with the graduation of local colleges, as IKR often did.

I will keep you all posted as more information becomes available.

~Jen

85pontiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been to the import show for the last six years and have also gone to the GM show the last two years. I think it will be great to have an actual Fiero "presence" at the GM show. The two years I went there were only a handfull for Fiero's there, but the show itself is great! Lot's of beautiful cars from the GM historic collection, etc. The only thing I don't like about the GM show, I feel like if I see another 69 Camaro for about two months my head will literally explode. I like F-bodies as much as the next guy, but once you're seen the first row of 100, the other 300 examples just seem to all meld together (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) but you get the idea.

All in all, I think it will be a great move and I'm really looking forward to it!

Hotels don't really concern me, as I live about two and a half hours from Carlisle, and I generally just drive back home after the show.

------------------
Adam
1984 Sport Coupe Auto., 130,~~~ miles, bad duke
1985 Sport Coupe 5 Speed, 55,000 original miles
1987 GT Auto., 154,000 miles, partial daily driver
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 5" lift, 35" tires, partial daily driver
1989 Yamaha V Max (oh yeah, it's fun!)
1975 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 25,000 original miles
1963 Buick Electra 225
1936 Dodge Two-door Touring Sedan

[This message has been edited by 85pontiac (edited 10-14-2008).]

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will probably never have my Fiero at Carlisle again (2234 miles one way), but I might fly in
I'm happy MAFOA made this decision, it should be great. I think we should make our first presence the biggest ever - just to show off the Fiero lives on

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Reverse lights

JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

I think we should make our first presence the biggest ever - just to show off the Fiero lives on

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85pontiac:

I like F-bodies as much as the next guy, but once you're seen the first row of 100, the other 300 examples just seem to all meld together (maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) but you get the idea.

Exaggerating? Not at all! F-bodies are ALOT of people's favorite cars, and there are an unlimited number of them out there! When you get that many together, its hard to find anything original or different! They all look look the same, just separated by colors.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Several years back Fieros at Carlisle numbered over 100 Fieros. It would be nice if we could get all the regulars back and add a bunch of new owners to the group as well.

------------------

rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I am really glad the show was moved to the GM Nationals. Not only does it save me the trouble of "But honey, I know it's our anniversary weekend....blah, blah, blah.....I REALLY need to go!", but it allows me (and the wife) to go to the spring "Cruisin' the Boardwalk" show (she likes that one) where we spent our anniversary for roughly the last 9 years (special dinner at the "Phillips by the Sea"). One question tho', is the fall Litiz show going to be on Columbus day weekend again? I really want to attend that show too, but it also coincides with the "Endless Summer" cruise in OC. My wife and several of our friends have gone to that one together for a couple years now and the group really digs the great, warm, October weather.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

I will probably never have my Fiero at Carlisle again (2234 miles one way), but I might fly in
I'm happy MAFOA made this decision, it should be great. I think we should make our first presence the biggest ever - just to show off the Fiero lives on

You know your room is always reserved :-)
PFF
System Bot
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am having trouble trying to register for the All-GM show at Carlisle through the MAFOA website. On the website FAQ, I found the following:

"If you want to participate in the Carlisle All-GM Nationals you can register with them directly, or through MAFOA. The advantage of registering through MAFOA is that it enables you to park/show with the Fieros, and still participate in all of our festivities. More information on the Carlisle All-GM Nationals can be found on the Cars at Carlisle site. Whether you register through us or directly with Carlisle Events, you will have a entry pass and showfield parking for all 3 days. Many MAFOA folks arrive on Friday and a fair share stay through Sunday too."

.............but I can't actually find a link on the MAFOA webpages to register.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill be there this year. my cars going to probabley have a temporary macco paint job on it with the ferrari bumper and archie sides but itl be there ill also be bringin a bunch of fiero parts so count on me being there.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to god I can go this year. Gonna try my hardest. *crosses fingers*
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what i was thinking of doing was going to Back ON Holidys house kidnapping andrew by throwing a big potato sack over his head (and i mean a very tall one) throwing him in my fiero and aranging a meetup for everyone in this area where we all meeet up in a big parking lot chill out for about an hour to an hour and a half and having one big line of fieros driving down the turnpike towards carsile. anyone down (ps i might need help kidnaping andrew)

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-10-2009).]

JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i won't be driving the turnpike cause i live on like 20 minutes away from carlisle, but this is a vary cool idea for those of you who might be drving the turnpike

everyone could always meet in a big parking lot in carlisle and tunr peoples heads that way. i will be happy to meet you in carlisle and follow everyone in. i'll be getting there kinda early though.

definately do what ever you can to kidnap andrew. he's a nice guy!
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JennsDream

398 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by jazz4cash:

I am having trouble trying to register for the All-GM show at Carlisle through the MAFOA website. On the website FAQ, I found the following:

"If you want to participate in the Carlisle All-GM Nationals you can register with them directly, or through MAFOA. The advantage of registering through MAFOA is that it enables you to park/show with the Fieros, and still participate in all of our festivities. More information on the Carlisle All-GM Nationals can be found on the Cars at Carlisle site. Whether you register through us or directly with Carlisle Events, you will have a entry pass and showfield parking for all 3 days. Many MAFOA folks arrive on Friday and a fair share stay through Sunday too."

.............but I can't actually find a link on the MAFOA webpages to register.

the link if being worked on and should be ready soon to use. . .
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JennsDream:

i won't be driving the turnpike cause i live on like 20 minutes away from carlisle, but this is a vary cool idea for those of you who might be drving the turnpike

everyone could always meet in a big parking lot in carlisle and tunr peoples heads that way. i will be happy to meet you in carlisle and follow everyone in. i'll be getting there kinda early though.

definately do what ever you can to kidnap andrew. he's a nice guy!

lol all im gona need is a tazer and a real big bag to put over his head and ill get him there. i think hes going to be comming for the day ill probabley be there the whole weekend.

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The registration on the www.mafoa.com site will be back up shortly. They were charging our paypal customers the wrong price to register and we are in the process of fixing that. You will get the same pass package that Carlisle Events offers for the weekend but we need the numbers to help us secure more than two Fiero classes from Carlisle. That is why I am urging everyone to register early and thru our site. The registration will not have a class listed on our site but when you arrive there and report to our area we will assign you a class the day of the show. Right now we are hoping to have eight classes and over 100 cars to show up. If this showing is that strong we may have the largest car showing of all of the GM types of cars. Also with record numbers of registrations we can get Carlisle to provide the awards for all eight classes with three places per class. Mafoa also intends to have other awards as well that will be provided by the club as well as many prizes and give aways the day of the show. So please register early and only thru our site. Help us to help you the Fiero Owner, together we can make this a major event! Thanks Robb Leppo

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two of us will be coming out from Colorado this year... looking forward to seeing a large contingent of Fieros this year.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 02-12-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

The registration on the www.mafoa.com site will be back up shortly. They were charging our paypal customers the wrong price to register and we are in the process of fixing that. You will get the same pass package that Carlisle Events offers for the weekend but we need the numbers to help us secure more than two Fiero classes from Carlisle. That is why I am urging everyone to register early and thru our site. The registration will not have a class listed on our site but when you arrive there and report to our area we will assign you a class the day of the show. Right now we are hoping to have eight classes and over 100 cars to show up. If this showing is that strong we may have the largest car showing of all of the GM types of cars. Also with record numbers of registrations we can get Carlisle to provide the awards for all eight classes with three places per class. Mafoa also intends to have other awards as well that will be provided by the club as well as many prizes and give aways the day of the show. So please register early and only thru our site. Help us to help you the Fiero Owner, together we can make this a major event! Thanks Robb Leppo

Is preregistration up yet? - friendly bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock