Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  FOCI (Fiero Owners of Central Indiana) Underway (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FOCI (Fiero Owners of Central Indiana) Underway by FieroGTguy
Started on: 08-01-2008 12:30 AM
Replies: 54 (1052 views)
Last post by: Nurb432 on 05-09-2009 08:28 AM
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

I didn't see any email yet, are we still on for this evening?

It was sent to your tony@instaview.com that you have listed as your e-mail link on here. Some family business just came up that I need help with, and only 2 people have confirmed going. We'll be moving the first meet + greet back for great weather, no car shows, and what works best for everyone. I'll be gathering phone #'s and talking to interested members to set up something solid. Sorry for the poor planning for the first meet. I was just eager to get something started. Feel free to reply to all from the e-mail that was sent if you'd like to invite a gathering at anytime.

Sorry about today,
Greg

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 09-06-2008).]

IP: Logged
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

It was sent to your tony@instaview.com that you have listed as your e-mail link on here. Some family business just came up that I need help with, and only 2 people have confirmed going. We'll be moving the first meet + greet back for great weather, no car shows, and what works best for everyone. I'll be gathering phone #'s and talking to interested members to set up something solid. Sorry for the poor planning for the first meet. I was just eager to get something started. Feel free to reply to all from the e-mail that was sent if you'd like to invite a gathering at anytime.

Sorry about today,
Greg

I wonder if it got eaten by spamassassin ( i get about 10000 a day to my domain.. so i had to start filtering ). What address did it come from, so i can add it to the white list.

And i fully understand about moving a short notice meet back with a lot of people not here this weekend. Ill use the extra time to work on stripping body parts of my donor car. This is the first nice weekend in a long time. Its plain beautiful out right now.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder if it got eaten by spamassassin ( i get about 10000 a day to my domain.. so i had to start filtering ). What address did it come from, so i can add it to the white list.

And i fully understand about moving a short notice meet back with a lot of people not here this weekend. Ill use the extra time to work on stripping body parts of my donor car. This is the first nice weekend in a long time. Its plain beautiful out right now.

Yeah, it's awesome out right now! Great show weather.

FieroGTguy@aol.com is mine, but I would add the e-mail to everyone on the cc: list in case they set up a gathering. This is a free open club for now, so anyone can lead an event and see who can tag along.

Greg
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2008 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it's awesome out right now! Great show weather.

FieroGTguy@aol.com is mine, but I would add the e-mail to everyone on the cc: list in case they set up a gathering. This is a free open club for now, so anyone can lead an event and see who can tag along.

Greg

Just found the email shoved in the spam box.. Its added to the white list
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring is almost here, we all going to try to start this up again?

Oh, and who is coming over to help me swap a roof and GT rear clip ?
Bill85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill85GTClick Here to visit Bill85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry my son just got a 85 Gt and its getting ready to get it painted, its nice to have a little bother thats paints. Bill
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bill85GT:

Sorry my son just got a 85 Gt and its getting ready to get it painted, its nice to have a little bother that's paints. Bill

I was only 1/2 joking on the help, i know people are busy. Its why i haven't got it done yet ( well, that and weather - i miss having access to a bodyshop )

Avoiding paint for a while is one reason I'm swapping body panels.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heya guys... What's your thoughts of expanding our club to include all pontiacs (with an emphasis on Fieros, of course). I own www.indypontiac.com. It would be for better turnouts, and a wider group that could help people with their hoods.

Greg
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heya guys... What's your thoughts of expanding our club to include all pontiacs (with an emphasis on Fieros, of course). I own www.indypontiac.com. It would be for better turnouts, and a wider group that could help people with their hoods.

Greg

Doesn't matter much to me to extend the 'charter' since we only have a handfull of people.

Sure it can diluted too far and become 'yet another indy car club', but i don't think that suggestion is too far 'out there'.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summer is about upon us, we all going to start this back up this year?
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Summer is about upon us, we all going to start this back up this year?

I've been sick as a dog for over a week. My final tweaks are set, and a pick-up date is near. Right now I'm compiling a large local list of Fiero owners. Please forward any info to my e-mail. We'll get the summer started off right.

Greg
PFF
System Bot
bacwal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bacwalSend a Private Message to bacwalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen quite a few out and about here in Muncie this spring. Let me know if I can help spread the word here. sback@yorktown.k12.in.us
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bacwal:

I've seen quite a few out and about here in Muncie this spring. Let me know if I can help spread the word here. sback@yorktown.k12.in.us

Saw 1 on the way to work today, a white GT heading south on 65 ( south of Indy ). And every so often see the blue SE down in my area.

Someone is now parking a silver/white V6 notchback in the parking lot at work, but with 3000+ employees, no way to find out who it is.
interceptor429

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for interceptor429Send a Private Message to interceptor429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
post them a note under his wiper blade and find out..........easy way
,i'm way down south from you guys,,near evansville,theres afew
of usdown here wanting to do a get togather also,
,maybe someday you guys can come south a bit,
and we can come north a bit and have a good turnout....

later keith
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by interceptor429:

post them a note under his wiper blade and find out..........easy way
,i'm way down south from you guys,,near evansville,theres afew
of usdown here wanting to do a get togather also,
,maybe someday you guys can come south a bit,
and we can come north a bit and have a good turnout....

later keith

We need some business cards
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay