Started on: 02-20-2009 11:18 AM
Replies: 16 (2238 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 04-05-2009 03:49 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
43rd Annual Auto Value Auto Parts World of Wheels

Stampede Roundup Centre
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1

Just a couple of pictures from setting up Thursday. We have 6 cars in our display, including 2 Indys - 1 stock, and my SD4 Indy.

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner
My SD4 Indy www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/096075.html

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 03-04-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Tony!
I hope to come say HELLO!!!
Did you ever find your signs?? If you have the chance......walk by The Car Salon booth. I made the huge banners hanging up there.

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool!! I'll be there today - Friday just after opening time. Seen some really cool stuff yesterday at setup.

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Indy Scoop~Carputer~Reverse lights

LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you all Saturday!

I will be up with the Street Wheelers Car Club from Lethbridge. My car won't be, but I will be around.

------------------
11.425 @115.60
Best 60' 1.543 seconds
3800 S/C 4T65E

richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were so many nice cars there this year.It was nice to see all the fieros and talk to a few of the owners and for a change the weather was not bad at all.And i even learned a little about the indy fieros.Look forward to mabe going for a cruise this summer...

------------------

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some World of Wheels results. ALL 6 of our Fiero participants took home a plaque.
Cars are sorted by number of modifications (stock, 0-3 or more) and put in those classes.
Fieros all fit into any number of Sports Car (2 passenger) classes.

In ALTERED SPORTS (2 or less minor changes)

Best in Class (1st Place) 1987 2M4 Coupe

2nd Place went to 1991 Corvette

Don't know about 3rd/4th Place winners

in DOMESTIC SPORTS (stock)

Best in Class (1st Place) 1965 Corvette convertible

2nd Place (or 3rd - not sure) 1984 Indy

4th Place a blue 87 GT

In CONSERVATIVE SPORTS 82-96 (0-3 modifications)

Best in Class (1st Place) 1992 Acura NSX

2nd Place my 1984 SD4 Indy https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/096075.html

3rd Place my 1987 GT http://www.fierosound.com/

4th Place 1985 GT

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-24-2009).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierosound

15145 posts
Member since Nov 1999
A couple more pics of our display, with 2 Indys leading the way.

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierosound

15145 posts
Member since Nov 1999

Originally posted by richards diablo:

There were so many nice cars there this year.It was nice to see all the fieros and talk to a few of the owners and for a change the weather was not bad at all.And i even learned a little about the indy fieros.Look forward to mabe going for a cruise this summer...

Very cool. We'll all be interested in seeing your Diablo!!

richards diablo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richards diabloSend a Private Message to richards diabloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully i will have it up and running soon.The hard part is finding someone who knows these cars.The car is complete and was running but i now have a power problem i think as the car will not turn over.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:Some World of Wheels results.

Very nice results Congrats to all.

Here are some of my WOW shots

Our club's display included a flat screen playing Fiero videos round the clock. (Thanks Tony)

Thanks to all that attended, and buffed their cars for hours to represent the club.

In case you've missed it - some other show highlights

My personal favorite was a MIL spec sports bike that was completely customized with military related parts..

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 02-23-2009).]

16-til-I-DIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 16-til-I-DIESend a Private Message to 16-til-I-DIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TONY, The display and the cars looked EXCELLENT !!!!! You and the guys and gals did the club proud . Thanks
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 16-til-I-DIE:

TONY, The display and the cars looked EXCELLENT !!!!! You and the guys and gals did the club proud . Thanks

Thank you, and to all our guys who helped us out and came to see us at the show.

Public reception of the Fieros was very good. We had lots of good comments, questions and discussions. We'll likely be rounding up some new members as a result this year. No snide remarks, or at least nobody stopped to voice them (guess they decided to keep their bad comments to themselves).

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-24-2009).]

Spune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpuneSend a Private Message to SpuneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I wish I would have been able to come. Next year I am definitely making time!
Gumby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GumbySend a Private Message to GumbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a real good show and yes the Fiero display was the best!!! Glad i made the trip.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 16-til-I-DIE:

Thanks Dillion. Glad you had a chance to come see us.

While the local weekend Show 'n Shines during the summer are good exposure, sometimes the only attendees are the other vehicle partipants. That's why we wanted to be in a show with the prestige and large attendance that World of Wheels has. We met quite a few Fiero owners who still didn't know we existed and hopefully will check us out once our meetings are underway again.

It's also imperative to have top notch cars (quality over quantity), an eye catching display and things to get people chatting. Club displays are allowed a maximum of 8 cars, but we could only round up 6 that were suitable for this years show. We're shooting for 8 next year and will hopefully get higher scoring in our classes.
Santa Nic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa NicSend a Private Message to Santa NicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spent one day at the club display and was impressed at the good questions and interst shown in the cars. A good way to spend a day.

[This message has been edited by Santa Nic (edited 03-31-2009).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the comments guys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock