Prepare your budget, your vacation and your car for June 2010 by Just Say Go
Started on: 02-17-2009 01:00 PM
Replies: 3 (285 views)
Last post by: 86fierofun on 02-19-2009 02:17 AM
Just Say Go

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Allow me to be the first to post in the new Events section of PFF with this brief announcement of the Go And Show ("GAS"). It's a cross-country (USA) tour on Route 50. You are not expected to drive the entire tour, although nearly a dozen people have said they will, but it's designed as a relay, like passing the Olympic Torch. GAS will last 3 weeks, in June 2010, traveling from east to west. We will take some time to stop and see the sights, do some show-n-shines, and take a few passes down some drag strips. There is very little information about Route 50 in books, dvd's or even the Internet, but we will do our part to resolve that, and Fieros will be in the center of it. You don't have to bring your Fiero to participate, but the most impact we can have on the public and in whatever media we create will be from having a lot of Fieros.

There is no doubt this tour will make memories that will last a lifetime! Route 50 is the new Route 66. And it's even better, because it's coast to coast and continuous.

Many of the details are still being worked out, such as where to stay overnight, where to eat, and things to do & see. But keep watching this section of PFF for more topics each month. Go to the event website (see link in sig below), and contact me to be added to my email list for getting more infomation as it becomes known.

And please spread the word among your local Fiero owners, regardless of how far away from Route 50 they live. Many people are planning to come from very far away to take part in this. It will be talked about for a very long time, trust me!

------------------
US-50 | Coast to Coast | www.justsaygo.us/GAS

GAS stuff | The Fiero Store is the exclusive sponsor of GAS

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been a big proponent of this since inception... there are very few things that I enjoy more than driving... and thousands of miles in a Fiero to me is... well... bliss.

I plan on picking up the GAS at Paul Hosler's BBQ in Illinois, and driving to at least... Eastern Utah..., which is 1277 miles...

Add in the trip to Illinois from FW, and then add a detour to Fierro, NM on the way home, followed up with a stop to say 'Hi" to all the aliens in Roswell... and my trip become 3,500 miles of Western America amazement...

I can't wait!

------------------

<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just tracking Events Views.

41 with this post.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh. I just looked more closely at the schedule. In June eh? Maybe I could make a segment of this........

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock