Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  For us old people: What would you have done different in the 60's?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For us old people: What would you have done different in the 60's? by CFOG-International
Started on: 05-22-2004 06:40 AM
Replies: 7 (221 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 06-02-2004 12:46 AM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This question is for us old farts. Other than changing the course of history (like preventing the JFK assassination), what would you do differently in the 60's, if you could do it over?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd take a LOT more pictures. I would have kept my old clothes instead of throwing them away. I would have gone to more concerts (or try to - I was still a kid). But I would also try harder in school.

------------------
Support the Wheatstock sponsors.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the heck does this have to do with Club Announcements?

LOL

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

what the heck does this have to do with Club Announcements?

I have been posting some hippie-type topics here to hype Wheatstock. Go back about 20 days to see the others. Almost nobody else uses this section, and I thought people might notice the Last Post date change (at the forum index page) and be curious and check it out.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 05-27-2004).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like wow dudes, I thought no one ever posted in here. Haa haa cool man!

Like if I could go back I'd study harder. Naaa I'd party as hard and have even better of a time!!!
I would also go see some more concerts!!! Too cool man!

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I hopped to here instead of T/OT by mistake, I didn't realize anyone posted here either. Uhh... wow, fun! heh

Brad

Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2004 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free love!
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

I seriously doubt that you were even born in the sixties!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock