20th - Round Table meeting of Fiero club officers by CFOG-International
Started on: 05-23-2003 11:11 PM
Replies: 4 (167 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 05-29-2003 06:44 PM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2003 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are taking the opportunity at the 20th anniversary celebration to gather all officers of all Fiero clubs - as many as can attend, that is - to a Round Table discussion. The topic is sharing your successes. What things have you tried that have had good results, for things like planning activities, recruitment, finances, and handling difficulties? We'll focus on the things that have worked well for you, rather than spending the entire time whining about problems.

Any clubs who won't be represented are invited to send me an advance letter or email, of things you can contribute to the discussion, and I will share it with the others.

The meeting will take place on Friday, July 18, at C.J. Barrymore's. We will start at 7:00 and wrap it up in an hour, so you can join the others having fun with go-karts, etc.

I have already sent this announcement in emails to contacts in all the clubs, but a few of those emails were undeliverable. I will start a post later, asking about contact info for those clubs whom I could not reach.

If someone in your club will attend, please r.s.v.p., so I will know how big a location to reserve. So far, I know of about a dozen people who will be there.

Chuck Hodges
a.k.a. Cheever3000
chodges@cfogi.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2003 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I already said I would be there, as Pres of MAFOA.

Jen

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2003 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bump this a few times. The club rep's who have already replied to me by email can disregard this.

So far...

Not coming
Inland Northwest Fiero Club
Lethbridge Fiero Club
Northern California Chapter FOCOA

Maybe
Golden Gate Fieros

Coming
Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
Mid America Fieros
Kansas Area Fiero Club
Heartland Fieros
Calgary Fieros
VA Fiero Club
Space Coast Fieros
Midwest Fieros
Fiero Montreal

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 05-29-2003).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Assoc. (for the list)

Jen

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2003 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah. Sorry. Edited above.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock