200 members, but we're not resting by CFOG-International
Started on: 12-09-2002 08:56 PM
Replies: 0 (106 views)
Last post by: CFOG-International on 12-09-2002 08:56 PM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2002 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was informed yesterday by our Secretary/Treasurer that CFOG-I has reached the 200 member mark.

I would celebrate, but at this time the Officers & Directors are just trying to fulfill what these members expect. An excellent website, excellent newsletter, excellent merchandise, communication & information, and more tangible accomplishments. For the latest news, members should keep checking the forum on our website. It won't take long to read it, and then you can come back here to PFF. A Media Kit regarding the 20th anniversary event is being prepared for the major magazines, which will also serve to bring positive Fiero coverage to the masses. We are actively working to get you more of what you expect.

The new members will soon receive a welcome letter and a window sticker. The newsletter is coming soon, as are t-shirts. No, really! And Paypal is coming back to CFOG-I (or rather, vice-versa).

We still need someone to take charge of the Kit Car Division (a.k.a. Replica/Rebody Division if you prefer). Make of it whatever you can imagine!

-- Chuck Hodges

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock