CFOG-I members - keep watching this section by CFOG-International
Started on: 12-06-2002 12:58 AM
Replies: 0 (114 views)
Last post by: CFOG-International on 12-06-2002 12:58 AM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2002 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're a CFOG-I member, you should watch the club's forum (see menu at www.cfog-i.com) daily for information and lively discussions. In lieu of mass emails, that's the place to find out what's happening.

But aside from that, when we post club information on PFF, it's best that we try to use THIS section. Hence the name "Club Announcements". If the post is intended mainly for non-members, then we'll put it in the General section. Otherwise, please get in the habit of noticing when there's something new in here.

I'll continue to snail-mail my Pony Express bulletins for members who don't have Internet access or email (spread the word!), but the information it contains will be in the club's forum. So you won't miss anything if you check it out. Besides, we invite our members to participate in the CFOG-I forum besides just reading it.

-- Chuck Hodges

[This message has been edited by CFOG-International (edited 12-06-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay