Pics from TN Fieros meet by TN Fieros
Started on: 08-18-2001 01:10 AM
Replies: 4 (117 views)
Last post by: Songman on 08-20-2001 10:37 PM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few pics from our get-together last weekend. There will be more posted on the website but just wanted to post a few here.

We intended to meet at the Food Court at Rivergate Mall but the mall was swamped so we ended up across the street in the Target parking lot.

We had six cars show up:
Keith's 88 3.4 GT
Alan's 88 coupe
Tim's 86 GT
Tim G's 84 V8 coupe
Phillip's 84 coupe
Dale's 84 Indy

After hanging out and talking cars we went into the cool of the Food Court for some lunch and then took a cruise to Moss-Wright Park. The line of little cars got some attention, including a guy who worked for Ford who was out cruising in his factory original 1953 Ford pickup. He had to come over and talk Fieros for a while.

Looking forward to next month!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

[This message has been edited by TN Fieros (edited 08-20-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ironhedno3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ironhedno3Send a Private Message to ironhedno3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn my lil black gt sure could use some paint..keith
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told you I like the Mad Max look!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2001 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everone,
I had a great time. I really must fix my column problem I got. I must get my wipers wipin'. I decided to take a detour so's we could eat at this little bar and grill on the other side of the river off of hwy 70 (Tamera's). I grow'd up with some of those folk's and I like there Onion rings. I run into a little rain on the way back but nothing the Rain X could'nt take care of. I'll try to make the next one if possible.

[This message has been edited by Butter (edited 08-20-2001).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2001 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The date for next month will be September 8. Start making plans now. I'll be planning it for somewhere around Nashville unless someone steps up with another plan...

Larry will be bringing his 87 GT 308 kit car to the next meeting so you won't want to miss it. And I'll bring the T-top instead of the Indy. Gotta enjoy it before the weather starts getting cold!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock