TN Fieros - This Saturday by TN Fieros
Started on: 08-10-2001 12:21 AM
Replies: 7 (136 views)
Last post by: Songman on 08-13-2001 11:45 PM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tennesse Fiero Owners will be meeting at Rivergate Mall at 12:30PM this Saturday.

Everyone will be parking outside the Food Court and going inside to have some lunch and talk Fieros. After lunch... who knows what we might do!

Of course, everyone is invited!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is Rivergate Mall? Nashville?

------------------
My 7 Fieros

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it's actually about 20 miles North of Nashville on I-65. I know it may be too far from some of you Memphis guys, but feel free to put together a plan for us over there and we'll head your way!

Just e-mail me anytime...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

TN Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a great time at our monthly meet today. The Food Court parking lot was full so we had to move our location across the street, but after a little confusion we had a good turnout.

It was our first time meeting a few of the people. I was there with my Indy. Keith was there with his 3.4 88 GT, and Alan was there with his 88 coupe. The new arrivals were Phillip in his 84 2M4, Tim W. in his 86 GT, and Tim G. in his V8 84 coupe made the farthest trip to be with us.

After having a bite to eat at the mall and then checking out everyone's cars in the parking lot we headed over to Moss Wright Park for a change of scenery. The line of Fieros got a little bit of attention and brought a few people over to ask questions. Of course, ideas were exchanged and I think a few parts were too.

We talked about plans for upcoming outings including things to try to get people in other parts of the state involved. One thing we are planning will most likely be in October. I am going to host a GA/TN Fiero outing in my hometown of Dalton, GA. It is a fairly easy trip no matter where you are from. Folks in the Memphis area will have the longest trip to get there. Dalton is about 30 miles over the state line into GA. There are lots of scenic drives around, and meeting up with the GA guys will be a blast They have some very nice cars down there.

We also talked about a trip down the Trace, Natchez Trace that is. This will get us closer to the Memphis folks. I can't remember the name of the place, but somewhere about partway between Nashville and Memphis is a nice big park where we could all meet up for the day. I know a lot of us will be going to the Run For The Hills in September, but this would make a nice day trip for us as well. If we wait until November, the weather may cause some problems for us.

We are going to start having regular monthly meets on the second Saturday of each month. Anyone who wants to host one is more than welcome to speak up and give us a plan. If no one else does, I'll end up planning them somewhere in the Nashville area. I would love to get the people outside of Nashville more involved.

Several of the people that had cameras today will be attaching zip files with photographs to an e-mail that will be sent to our mailing list. Take a look and see what you missed if you weren't there.

Any thoughts on our upcoming plans? Anything else anyone wants to talk about?

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Ronnie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Songman. After during our meeting Sat, we discussed an upcoming plan of meeting in Blueridge and cruising some mountain rds. in North Ga. This is already on the drawing board that I didn't know about til then.Check out the Ga. Fiero Club website for further details. They are supposed to post upcoming events. This may be a way to get the 2 clubs together instead of waiting til Oct. I think this is planned for our next meeting instead of the usual American Pie thing. I'll let you know more details as I get them.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Ronnie. I'd be very interested...

Can you please post a link to the GA site?

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dern it I won't get off work til 5 saturday then picking my car up[ hopefully at 6. so gonna have to count me out this time.

HEH just noticed the first post date *DOH*

Wouldn't have made it then either. The car blew coolant everywhere last saturday.

We should do a Cades Cove meet sometime too. The 8 mile loop thru the cove is beautiful and we are sure to get some attention in the mountains as well. plus there are some pretty fun roads to drive round there.

Just a thought. But I would say that townsend is a good drive for most of the group.

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 08-13-2001).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure we'll be hitting all of those places when we get over that way next month for the RFTH.

I've got a cabin and two condos in Gatlinburg so I come over that way quite a bit. Sometime when I am coming that way I'll get in touch with you first and swing through Maryville...

Watch this section of the forum and make sure and get on our mailing list so you'll know when we're getting together next!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock