New England show this weekend by NEFA
Started on: 07-25-2001 11:22 AM
Replies: 2 (138 views)
Last post by: 88CoupeV6 on 07-26-2001 10:55 AM
NEFA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be going, Josh

This message is By FierofanNH@aol.com
For those of you going to the car show this Saturday, July 28th it is located in Jaffrey N.H near the corners of Howard hill road and Squantum Rd. I've never been to this one myself so I can't tell you all to much more.
The gates open at 8am and ends at 3pm. Registration closes at 11 and voting
is to be done by noon. Cost is $10 day of show, unless you pre-registered. Looks like our class will be 'special interest'. Awards are 1-2-3, best of show and peoples choice.
Hope to see you all there. Anyone wanted to stop by my house and follow us over in the morning can if they would like. E-mail me for directions to the house-Andrew.

------------------

Upcoming Club Events

Get your Club T-shirt

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another show I miss not having Fiero running I should have it going soon though... i wouldnt be able to attend anyways i promised my Grand parents I would paint there house Fri,Sat,Sun.

Kyle

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2001 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KRMFiero:
Another show I miss not having Fiero running I should have it going soon though... i wouldnt be able to attend anyways i promised my Grand parents I would paint there house Fri,Sat,Sun.Kyle

Don't worry about not going Kyle, Its not a Fiero show anyway. Just a few fieros entering to show them Fieros are cool cars too

------------------
Josh

Also 88 Yellow GT :D
My pics

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay