Reminder Fiero Swapmeet July 14th by NEFA
Started on: 06-25-2001 11:35 AM
Replies: 7 (158 views)
Last post by: 88CoupeV6 on 07-07-2001 10:24 AM
NEFA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2001 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEFA is having its 2nd annual Swap meet at Kick Hill Farm in Lebanon CT.

8:00 start time to "whenever". Possible get togethers on Friday evening and/or Sunday. Bring whatever you want to sell or trade. Anything Fiero related... Parts, Literature, Toys, Memorabilia... even whole cars! A great place to help yourself and others. More details coming soon.

ALSO

June 30,July 1-2 NE Summer Nationals (Hot Rod) Worcester, MA http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

------------------

Upcoming Club Events

Get your Club T-shirt

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2001 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait for the swap meet. I will be revealing my newest toy that is a secret until then.

------------------
Josh (known by TheFiero64 for first 1239 posts)

My pics

SilverFieroV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2001 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverFieroV6Send a Private Message to SilverFieroV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some directions?? Im not sure if im gonna be able to make it or not, as myt work schedule isnt out yet and we just fired someone so we are short handed, but i am gonna see if i can pull a few strings and get up there.
Sam
NEFA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2001 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
464 Kick Hill Rd.
Lebanon, CT 06249
(860) 642-4362

------------------

Upcoming Club Events

Get your Club T-shirt

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2001 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
according to my dad i will be there

Kyle

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2001 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great hope to see you then Kyle.

------------------
Josh (known by TheFiero64 for first 1239 posts)

My pics

NEFA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2001 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi ALL!!!

This is to remind everyone about NEFA's Second Annual Swap Meet at Kick Hill Farms July 14Th. The festivities will begin at 8:00 till whenever. Bring anything Fiero related to sell/swap/whatever. If you don't have anthing to sell then bring a friend! This event is held at Kick Hill Farms in Lebanon Ct. Bound to be a good time! If you have any questions you can visit our website at http://www.fieropride.com and click on calender or email me at chester@ttlc.net or Eric Schneck at eschneck@bigfoot.com

Thanks and hope to see YOU there!

Rob D
NEFA Events Director and Fiero Junkie

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2001 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out this link for the pictures I took at last years meet.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1249362&a=9233500&f=0&sp=0

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock