Tennessee Fieros Info and Roll Call by TN Fieros
Started on: 06-20-2001 10:25 PM
Replies: 16 (136 views)
Last post by: Songman on 06-28-2001 09:48 PM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2001 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All members of Tennessee Fiero Owners (or Fiero owners in TN or surrounding area)..

We are on a drive to get everyone involved on the PFF. Please post a message here so we can see how many are here and how many we still need to get signed up. Car pics would be nice if you have them...

Also, we are trying to get something going for Saturday, June 30th. It can be a cruise of some kind or Allan has offered his big yard at his house for a kind of club swap/fixit party. Maybe we can talk him into a cookout too!

Lastly, I am redoing the website and need as many member car pics as possible. Send pics and info to tnfieros@home.com to be included when the new site goes up in the next few days.

Thanks.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2001 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here! Present and accounted for...

Dale (Songman)

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

spideyfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2001 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spideyfootSend a Private Message to spideyfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant cook and I dont own a grill. Can I send for takeout?
Spideyfoot Allan
all here and accounted for (salute)

4xFiero

Hemi Fiero

Rice Fiero
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2001 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to know that both of us are here, huh? hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Yall,
I is here 2. Found a pic of my dirty red car but I is not sure yet how to post it yet. Give me a few minutes to figure it out if I can.
Butter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Butter

3979 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Wonder if this will work?

--------------
[IMG] http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1624130&a=12407698&p=45522217
[/IMG]

nope

what gives

Well, the link seems to work if you click on it now. Wonder why?. I can send you an email of the pic. I'm just tryin' to crawl at this computer stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

Spidey,
Neat 4x pic

[This message has been edited by Butter (edited 06-22-2001).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go...

The picture doesn't tell about the heart of this beast. You would never know a V8 lurks beneath the plastic panels...

Don't put spaces between the [IMG] and the URL. That is what caused it not to work.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 06-22-2001).]

Butter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tryin' again

css syndrome

Thanks Songman,
Got to get with yall sometime. I think you know my home situation as I had stated in an earlier tnfiero post. She has fell 3 more times since her recovery and substained fear as the only problem. Lucky huh. Better not say much more about it somebody might want to put a seatbelt on her. haha I do however try to keep up on yall's post and if I get a chance, I WILL get to meet yall. You play music somewhere? Could be another good reason to convince my girlfriend to get out of the house. Merle's COOL!

[This message has been edited by Butter (edited 06-22-2001).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just let me know anytime you can get away for a little while. I bet at least me, Keith, and Allan would caravan out close to you some Saturday. We like driving and meeting other Fiero people...

Hope things improve on the homefront. I still commend you for what you are doing..

Yeah, I travel around and play. Never really around Nashville all that much though. People want you to play for free in Nashville! heheh There was a day when that was cool, and still is sometimes but since it is my career now it don't pay the bills.. Mostly in the studio right now till the CD is done anyway.

Send an e-mail, either to me or the list, with some info on you and your car for the site whenever you get time... Thanks.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

84 2in1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84 2in1Send a Private Message to 84 2in1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've E-mailed ya once. Ready to join in. What do I need to do? will get a pic for ya soon -B- W/a '84 se Duke 4 CYL $speed 4.10
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gimme the heads up on what to do to become a member again...gotta represent the largest ( and nastiest lol) city in TN! M7F
PFF
System Bot
TN Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2001 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's really pretty easy. There are no dues or anything at this time. Just click the link below and join the mailing list. That is the member roster for the time being. That way we are all in touch and can hopefully find ways to get together.

This Saturday we are meeting at Allan's house which is just about 30 miles South of Nashville if anyone can make it.. Sure would like to meet some more of you...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

spideyfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2001 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spideyfootSend a Private Message to spideyfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope I have my new toy by this Saturday.
84 2in1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2001 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84 2in1Send a Private Message to 84 2in1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where at in the 'Boro exactly? My E-mail is bvfugate@bellsouth.net -B-
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2001 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Allan,

You wanna post directions here and to the mailing list so everyone will know how to get there? Thanks.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

spideyfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2001 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spideyfootSend a Private Message to spideyfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's it I'm pretty dang excited now. Will your guitar fit in your trunk Dale we can jam too. I've got an extra 12 string and a classical here. Oh yea directions uh. I live on highway 96 right outside of Murfreesboro TN. You can take 24 to get there or 65 my road runs between them . From 24 go to exit 78a its runs you my way (towards Franklin) you'll go by a Hardees, Golden Gallon, Franklin Rd Babtist Church on your right and Ill be 1/2 block away on your left ( I can see the church from my front window) Its 3261 Franklin Rd Ill Put a balloon on my mailbox or a Fiero out front or something to get your attention. From 65 take highway 96 it may be called Murfreesboro rd at that exit towards Murfreesboro. Drive about 20-25minutes Ill be on the right past the Volunteer fire station. If you hit highway 24 you have gone to far follow above directions.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2001 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the time to meet at the above spot is 1:00 in the afternoon on Saturday.

Everyone is invited! You don't have to be from Tennessee if you just want to come hang out for the day! We'll be glad to see you!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock