Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western Regional Fiero Fest by CFOG
Started on: 06-06-2001 10:10 PM
Replies: 2 (110 views)
Last post by: tgowens on 06-15-2001 11:14 PM
CFOG
No longer registered
Report this Post06-06-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOGClick Here to visit CFOG's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Western Regional Fiero Fest is approaching!! This will be held in San Leandro, CA July 13-15.........Registrations may be made using the club web site www.cfog.org
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Robert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m not entered, but I’ll be there. Got to see what the best looking Fiero’s in the West look like.

Robert

tgowens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2001 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why, they look like mine Robert!! - just kidding - don't know if I will have either of mine (gold or blue) in the show - the red one is in KY so it's out of the question! -- It promises to be a great show though and we will even have CD's of photos of all of the entrants available........

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock