Tarheel Fieros Events by TarheelsFieros[Lisa]
Started on: 06-05-2001 09:14 PM
Replies: 9 (141 views)
Last post by: bHooper on 06-24-2001 07:17 PM
TarheelsFieros[Lisa]

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Click Here to visit TarheelsFieros[Lisa]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our website has been updated with ideas for our next meeting place and time, www.geocities.com/ncfieros

I'm also trying to update the website, so please send in photos of your cars, and your website URLs.

Lisa

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/ncfieros

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so is it:

Tarheel Fieros
NC Fieros
Carolina Fieros

I'm confused? What club am I a memeber of?

TarheelsFieros[Lisa]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Click Here to visit TarheelsFieros[Lisa]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At first it was called NC Fieros, but soon was changed to Tarheel Fieros so as to not be confused with the Carolina Fiero group which I *think* is mostly in South Carolina (correct me if I'm wrong someone).

------------------
Lisa
Tarheel Fieros

http://www.geocities.com/ncfieros

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. It makes one sound like less of an idiot when he tells people the club he's in and gets the name right.

So, Lisa, you gonna bring the Violet Wonder to Nags Head in July?

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lisa, nice site!

as for the "members car pics", you have a shot of me and the gt, and there is one of me and "blackie" the SE on the forum.

hoop

TarheelsFieros[Lisa]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2001 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Click Here to visit TarheelsFieros[Lisa]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to TarheelsFieros[Lisa]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hoop: Can you send me any pics you want on the site in email? I'll have the site updated ASAP (not like I know many people here, nothing better to do!)

I will come to any and all events that I am in town for My car is sittin pretty in the garage right now, staying away from the rain.

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2001 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lisa, I will try to send you some fresh pics later this week... also, now that things are going to slow sown for Melinda and I, you guys need to get together and go ridding this summer!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT 5 speed
*Black '86 SE Automatic

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2001 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got the email from Bob about a possible meeting this Sunday, the 24th. That would be way cool. My vote goes for the Sonic Drive-In. Wherever that is.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DAMMIT!

Can't make the Sonic today cuz I've gotta re-fix my exhaust.

Figures. I was really looking forward to seeing Lisa's Violent Wonder. Maybe next time.

bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you didn't miss a whole lot. just Bob, myself, Jack and his wife. Lisa was at a show in Indy.

the SE ran great. got her inspected saturday. next i have to get the brakes fixed.

good luck with the exhaust leak!

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT 5 speed
*Black '86 SE Automatic

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave