NEFA Club T-Shirts & June 10th Show by NEFA
Started on: 06-04-2001 06:20 PM
Replies: 7 (126 views)
Last post by: Jaygee79 on 06-11-2001 09:43 AM
NEFA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff, This is great.

We now are taking orders for New England Fiero Association T-Shirts, If you would like to show your Club support please click the link under the Sig to get ordering info.

There will be a Pontiac Show at the Bud Brewery in Merrimack, NH on June 10th. There will be 2 Fiero classes. Notch-back and Fast back. I will post more info about this event later in the week as it comes to me.

If anyone has or would like to write an article to support the Pride Newsletter Please send them to me. You can write about anything Fiero related. We always need your help in this task. Thanks.

------------------

Upcoming Club Events

Get your Club T-shirt

Fixed T-shirt URL

[This message has been edited by NEFA (edited 06-05-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a 90% chance I will be going, There are two reasosn I might not be able to: Fiero dont run/no ride...I probley can convince my dad to take me. Second reason is there is a parade for our Fire Dept and i am suppot to march in it... but i will try to show

Kyle

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note about the shirts. The design has been changed slightly. There will be no color in the outline of the NE states. Also, there will be a small logo on the front left side and a larger logo on the back with the web address below.
Fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2Click Here to visit Fiero2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" There will be a Pontiac Show at the Bud Brewery in Merrimack, NH on June 10th.
"

It looks like 3 Kelley Fieros will be at this one.

Marian

------------------

I LOVE my Fiero!!!

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope to see a lot of you at the NH show in the AM. I can't wait for the beer samples

The add is 221 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, NH 03054 The show Reg is at 9:00AM.

See ya there.

------------------
Josh (known by TheFiero64 for first 1239 posts)

My pics

NEFA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEFAClick Here to visit NEFA's HomePageSend a Private Message to NEFAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88CoupeV6:
Hope to see a lot of you at the NH show in the AM. I can't wait for the beer samples

The add is [b]221 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, NH 03054 The show Reg is at 9:00AM.

See ya there. [/B]

Darn, I keep posting with the wrong names.

------------------

Upcoming Club Events

Get your Club T-shirt

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2001 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasnt able to go i hope someone takes lots of pix though
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2001 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a survey up on my web site. Please take a few minutes to fill it out. It's at http://www.geocities.com/jaygee79/survey.html

------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave