Tennessee Fiero Owners by TN Fieros
Started on: 06-03-2001 06:37 PM
Replies: 3 (117 views)
Last post by: spideyfoot on 06-06-2001 07:17 PM
TN Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a great idea, Cliff! With more and more Fiero clubs getting started, this will be a great help in getting everyone in touch.

The newest thing we have going on is the big all-Pontiac show coming up in Pigeon Forge on the 15-16th of this month. Of course, this is not OUR show, we are just lucky that it is in our state.

We do plan to have quite a few of our members there and everyone on the forum is invited to get together with us. We plan to take over a parking lot somewhere on the strip and fill it with Fieros one, or maybe both nights. Time and location will be posted here around the 13th of the month as details are worked out. Hope to meet lots of new people there as well as get re-acquainted with old friends.

A link to our page is below the graphic below.

Thanks,
Dale (Songman)

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

[This message has been edited by TN Fieros (edited 06-03-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bob Englert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bob EnglertSend a Private Message to Bob EnglertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dale:

Where do you plan to be during the day on Saturday? Are many of your members planning to enter their cars in the show? I will be driving over on Saturday morning with Jack Cooke, but I don't plan to enter my car in the show (not show ready).

I am planning to stay in Knoxville Saturday evening and drive through Deals Gap Sunday morning. Is anyone interested in making the run with me?

------------------
Bob
2 - 87 GT's
85 SE 4 cyl

[This message has been edited by Bob Englert (edited 06-05-2001).]

TN Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TN FierosClick Here to visit TN Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to TN FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob, as far as I know, no one in our group is planning on entering. James from Memphis has the museum Indy he bought, but I am not sure if he is even going.

I think we just plan to look, and cruise, and meet people. Staying in Gatlinburg for the most part. I'll post more here as I find out details.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

spideyfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spideyfootSend a Private Message to spideyfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dale and I will be entering the primer class. Going to be tough this year. The trophy comes in a box and you have to finish assembling it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock